Reply
Feb 02 2013
By: gaul51xx Hekseville Citizen 279 posts
Offline

What do you think???

10 replies 194 views Edited Feb 2, 2013
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18dbdcwwz0yucjpg/original.jpg

In the picture above, it looks like Kratos has a big wound on his back where he stab himself with the blade of olympus. Could it be that some part of the game is set after GoW 3? Or its just my imagination running wild?

 

Just seen this

Message 1 of 11 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: What do you think???

Feb 2, 2013

Only time will tell Smiley Wink

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/21/2012
Offline
859 posts
 

Re: What do you think???

Feb 2, 2013

Maybe he travelled back in time after GoW3 and he's trying to correct his mistakes, so it's not actually a prequel! Smiley Happy

Erebus..jpg
Message 3 of 11 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
279 posts
 

Re: What do you think???

Feb 2, 2013

I think that would be cool. Perfect set up for next gen console game.

Message 4 of 11 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/14/2012
Offline
679 posts
 

Re: What do you think???

Feb 2, 2013
Looks like he still has the Blades of Chaos so it's probably not after III, maybe a wound he gets during Ascension.
Message 5 of 11 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: What do you think???

Feb 2, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
Looks like he still has the Blades of Chaos so it's probably not after III, maybe a wound he gets during Ascension.

Seems like the most likely. 

 

Anyone here think the furries aren't that great?  Uncharted tried to implement the same thing, but she just ended up being more of an annoying b*tch than anything.  I watched the 30 minute game play and I don't see any form of "screwing with Kratos's mind"  

 

Maybe it'll come later... idk. 

Message 6 of 11 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/14/2012
Offline
679 posts
 

Re: What do you think???

Feb 2, 2013
Yeah the first Fury is pathetic, Kratos is able to go head up with her in his weakened state.
Message 7 of 11 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: What do you think???

Feb 2, 2013

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
Looks like he still has the Blades of Chaos so it's probably not after III, maybe a wound he gets during Ascension.

Seems like the most likely. 

 

Anyone here think the furries aren't that great?  Uncharted tried to implement the same thing, but she just ended up being more of an annoying b*tch than anything.  I watched the 30 minute game play and I don't see any form of "screwing with Kratos's mind"  

 

Maybe it'll come later... idk. 



Maybe it's just Megaera, I didn't like her character either. I'm sure I'll like the other two.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 8 of 11 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: What do you think???

Feb 2, 2013

d1v4d wrote:


Maybe it's just Megaera, I didn't like her character either. I'm sure I'll like the other two.


I Agree, These Are The Different "Personalities" Of Each Of Three Furies Sisters, Born From The Blood Of Uranus .

 

Megaera: Jealousy Enforcer

 

Alecto: Anger Enforcer

 

Tisiphone: Vengeance Enforer

 

So It Maybe Just Leads Up To The Final Furie ?

 

But For Sure Kratos Will Have To Fight The Hekatonkheires .Laughs

 

 

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 9 of 11 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: What do you think???

Feb 2, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

d1v4d wrote:


Maybe it's just Megaera, I didn't like her character either. I'm sure I'll like the other two.


I Agree, These Are The Different "Personalities" Of Each Of Three Furies Sisters, Born From The Blood Of Uranus .

 

Megaera: Jealousy Enforcer

 

Alecto: Anger Enforcer

 

Tisiphone: Vengeance Enforer

 

So It Maybe Just Leads Up To The Final Furie ?

 

But For Sure Kratos Will Have To Fight The Hekatonkheires .Laughs

 

 


I enjoyed the cracking sound of the hand during the 30 min gameplay video. Music to my ears.Robot Happy

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 10 of 11 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes