Jan 12 2013
By: MIA_Philly Limit Breaker 25264 posts

Weather effects on maps as well as Beasts

2 replies 63 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

First off i'm loving this Beta and plan on a day one purchase..

I'm really hoping that we see sand storms and rain and different weather effects as well as different massive beasts either simply in the background or to be attacked like we have now. I can see a multi boat map with hydras or the desert with those singing harpies and blinding sand storms. This game can be super sweet if they just give plenty of variety with locations and weather.

Is there any setting that you would like to see come to life in the game?

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (63 Views)
Limit Breaker
25264 posts

Re: Weather effects on maps as well as Beasts

Jan 14, 2013

no one wants weather or massive beasts on any of the maps? are there any places in the previous games youd like to see become maps in this games online portion?

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
676 posts

Re: Weather effects on maps as well as Beasts

Jan 14, 2013
I was hoping the same this game could be something really great if it has variety in locations and effects along with it. SSM has so many options for maps for this game from past GOW, This multiplayer is so unique and fun I hope they go all out to make this the best this year because I'm feeling a GOTY vibe already from this.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (28 Views)
0 Likes