Jan 11 2013
By: FallenAssassin_9 First Son 22 posts

Weapon Respawns Are To Often

7 replies 148 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

I have noticed how quickly weapons that you  can pick up spawn and they are getting pretty annoying seeing as how literally everyone on the enemy team at one time had that giant hammer club thing and it just seems like there should be a a longer time limit on how fast a weapon respawns or how many can be no the field at one time.

- FallenAssassin_9
Message 1 of 8 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: Weapon Respawns Are To Often

Jan 11, 2013
Yes they are, this one guy I was just in a match with kept going for them, weakling couldn't even put up a good fight.
Message 2 of 8 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Yea i was just in a match my k/d was 2/7 and all 7 was a ring out from that stupid club thing seriously plus i think you shouldn't be allowed to bounce someone off the wall 3 times with the club in a row i felt like a tenis ball i got hit into wall bounced off repeat three times in a row

- FallenAssassin_9
Message 3 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jan 11, 2013

yea there was this one dude that kept use the spear and thats all he was doin

Message 4 of 8 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 11, 2013
I'm getting tired of world weapons to be perfectly honest with you...crazy and absurd ring outs, insane damage, insane spawn time.

So many players just rely on this crap and it's annoying.
Message 5 of 8 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 11, 2013

I totally agree you know on Favor to the Gods where the top left altar is I got hit by a guy with that club thing right where the alter was and my back was facing the ring out spot on the lower platform i got hit by the club and it was instant ring out plus another time i was fighting some guy one on one and this **bleep** with another club runs up out of nowhere and launches me from the upper level all the way towards the edge of one of the platforms you jump off of to get to the center altar and i was standing on the fire trap that holds the club to the left of the map

- FallenAssassin_9
Message 6 of 8 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 11, 2013

I was prolly the weakling cause im constantly switchin from zues to ares trynna lvl up everything Smiley Very Happy sorry if it was me but i always go for whatevers on the stage

Message 7 of 8 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 11, 2013

In team favor of the gods the respawn time is ok, should be the same with CTF, but it respawn insanely fast. Also because the only weapon that respawn at this modes is the hammer, and it's easy to avoid, just time your evades well and don't go back, evade to the oponent direction and then press circle, this gives you a lot of time to use magic, combo the guy or special attack.

In favor of the gods, there shouldn't be world weapons... people always rely on those, getting a lot of kills just getting away from the fight and press circle indiscriminately. Or at least make the respawn time longer, even longer than team favor. 

Message 8 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes