Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: We're Not Done

Feb 6, 2013

FEEZE__ wrote:
God of war team here's some real feedback from a hardcore gamer but more important a god of war fan. To start the control of any game is most important so with that in mind you guys nailed it so now what's left is combat and camera pans. Then with all glitz and glamour the game has to be fun not just the kind fun that's average but on an epic level that defines god of war. As far as balance pros and cons issue, I would say its as close to perfect as can be. But to nit-pick ares may be a tad bit over powered and some moves may to much priority all ares favor but still not really a major issue. In conclusion the game seems like the best god of war to date including single player (I got total recall just for the demo to see if the promised goods could hold up), to those of you who haven't played it.....wow great job guys. God of war is reference better yet the blueprint to make a blockbuster game. Other game devs take note. I did max out at 30 in the beta very hard to put the controller down Feeze__ psn

Soooooo you're saying that Ares' Champions are OP?

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 71 of 74 (387 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I was very disappointed because I was gone for military during the whole fun I get back download it and got so excited to learn it was down...  saw the message it was coming back the 20th and thought oh maybe I didn’t miss it...  well I did....  I am excited for the game though, already preordered the collector’s edition so I guess I will have to wait even longer... (And yet I had all the Rise of the warrior done and never had a chance to get even more points to earn all the cool stuff past the 4th rank)

Thanks anyways yall......   

RJ
Message 72 of 74 (374 Views)
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Mar 3, 2013

it seems aowsom am really excited about the game

*** I HAVE DIED AS A GOD ***
*** HAVING SUFFERED THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE ***
*** I HAVE BEEN DENIED RELEASE ***
*** I... I WILL DEFEAT OLYMPUS***