Sackboy
412 posts

Re: We're Not Done

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

thelesman wrote:

i am missing this beta so much Smiley Sad im not even gaming now anymore all my games are bored compared to gow ascension pffft and i have alot of games :s

yes ,me too Smiley Sad  Same here,just like you,i am playing dmc but looks like really bored :mansad:

----------

----------
Message 51 of 74 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
412 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

Same here,just like you,i am playing dmc but looks like really bored Man Sad

sorry for duplicate post,i can't erase it 

----------

----------
Message 52 of 74 (354 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 25, 2013

The beta was awesome! I played it late unfortunately. I was extremely frustrated at first getting my dome cracked repeatedly but after playing a while I found that it truly takes concentration and skill to execute attacks. If you learn to move quickl and use your parry and evade you can be a fierce opponent.

My only suggestion is that there should be some sort of face off where you can challenge 1 other player to a duel with first person view or maybe just a larger view of the third style and possibly some crazy slow motion combo moves that really drive home your ability to kick fannies.

Sounds a little like mortal combat I know but I'm sure you guys would put a unique spin on it.

Love it! Keep it up!!!!

Message 53 of 74 (322 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
815 posts

Jan 25, 2013

@stripesmarine
i'm  glad someone else is sharing my enthusiasm about the multiplayer!

ofcourse i will do the same with you as soon as i get the game...finish the story first to get in the proper mood.
and then unleash my Poseidon (or Hades) champion!Smiley Happy

i also have high hopes for the story and i expect it to be at least 12 hours long...but its difficult to top the previous GOW titles...
we'll have to wait and see i guess...hope they amaze me like they did with the multiplayer part.

photo 1174307_10151656299632872_2113477454_n_zps8734f8cd.jpg

Message 54 of 74 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jan 25, 2013

First off let me say I like all on this forum am a humongous  G.O.W. Fan and I own every game!  I must say when I heard about the multi-player I was not happy, I figured it was just gonna be nothing but gang-beatings everytime you step in the arena. An for the most part it was, the only difference is that eventhough I  got owned a couple of times (I'll admit it) there was some great satisfaction in getting that brutal kill vengeance on someone.If that happened to be anyone on these forums and maybe it was you deserved it! LOL Smiley Tongue

Now I must say I did actually like the MP and must give a hearty BRAVO to the creators and all the staff involved in the beta, if the actual MP is half as good we are truly going to be blessed by the Gods!

Few things:

-Grapple moves were a little buggy

-It was way too easy for other players to steal my brutal kill finishers, I do all the work and someone else steals my red halo kill, not cool!

-Maybe it was just me but it seemed at times you couldn't move in certain areas or you got stuck. Could be just lag but I'm sure that'll be fixed in the final version.

Question:

-With the beta over, does that mean we will all go back to zero and lose whatever ranking we obtained in the Beta when the game is launched?

-If my PS+ membership expires before the release date will I still be eligible for the thank you gift of the exclusive armor and weapon?

Thank you so much for your time, and I have been patiently waiting for the release, I pre-ordered the collector's edition the day it was announced!Smiley Very Happy

Message 55 of 74 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Afroking01 wrote:

Question:

With the beta over, does that mean we will all go back to zero and lose whatever ranking we obtained in the Beta when the game is launched?

-I'm Afraid So My Friend, It Has Happened Multiple Times Already In The Beta 'Patches'  . So Yes, When The Game Finally Releases We Will Have To Start Anew Again, And Nothing Will Carry Over .

If my PS+ membership expires before the release date will I still be eligible for the thank you gift of the exclusive armor and weapon?

-Yes Sir, You Are Definitely Getting The Beta Tester Reward, Whether Or Not Your PS+ Membership Will Expire Or Not. It Does Not Matter How You Got-In The Beta All That Matters Is That You Played It . Just Relax And Wait For When They Announce The Time We Will Be Able To Redeem It !

I Hope That Answers Your Questions ? If Not Just Reply Back K : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 56 of 74 (233 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Mr Just Tank can you please input The use of Dual swords

Message 57 of 74 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 26, 2013
May you please input The use of Dual swords
Message 58 of 74 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 26, 2013

It's safe to say there will be no dual-sword option.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 59 of 74 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 26, 2013

If there were dual swords, nobody would choose the 1 handed sword that already existed......

Its like we can only play as Hoplites..... Try presenting a ranged weapon or fist weapons (hoplites used those)

Message 60 of 74 (185 Views)
0 Likes