First Son
2 posts

Re: We're Not Done

Jan 23, 2013

haha not mentioning me? i saw myself as one of the best players in the beta yet lol =/ had a pretty decent quote each fight lol

Message 31 of 74 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Raaawks wrote:

haha not mentioning me? i saw myself as one of the best players in the beta yet lol =/ had a pretty decent quote each fight lol

I think many of us feel the same. There was such a large amount of good players in the beta. till Tank shows us the top performers,  just have to wait and see. Would Love to see my name on the list.

Message 32 of 74 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013
Raaawks wrote:

I think many of us feel the same. There was such a large amount of good players in the beta. till Tank shows us the top performers,  just have to wait and see. Would Love to see my name on the list.

It's safe to say humble pie isn't a dish these fine forum folk like to eat.  Everyone thinks they're great, everyone thinks they're the best.  Of course everyone would like to see their name somewhere on a "great list" but unless they show individual game bests, for the most part, the "best" performers will simply be the people who had the time to play the game hours upon hours and lvl up.  The list will be fun to see, regardless whos on it, but the fact of the matter is, it won't help anyone when the game comes out March 12th and the world has a chance to join in.

Message 33 of 74 (310 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- stripesmarine wrote: @d1v4d LOL You Know It : ) At 1st I Did Not Like The Zeus Hammer, But Now I Absolutely Love It To Death ! The Reason Being Like You Said The L1+ Attacks . Lol Good Times ! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You made one of my teammates super **bleep** the first time we played. He was yelling through his mic hahaha

---------------------------

Many of the people here made me super mad many times while I was playing this game. I was playing with Ares most of the time and didn't realize the lopsided advantage.. Plus I'm old and not good at games these days... Now that I am here and everyone seems cool I will be a lot less annoyed when I get wailed on and laugh more when I occasionally kill someone..  I am not even joking when I said earlier that I made a list (of people that killed me a lot and those that were on my team that did well) and it made me laugh when I got on here to see many of the people on my list are posting here. (I also made a list of idiots that bailed, or never scored points)

Message 34 of 74 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 23, 2013

It was nice, but for the better i'm going to sum up some problems i had.

Leveling up not as important as i thought- All i got was a point to apply to various skills, which required 3-4 points to get. I dont know what it is but its unsatisfying just waiting to level up again. I think somehting should be awarded for your levels. 

combat- Kinda iffy. People beat the **bleep** out of me in groups. Which im fine with except my skills didnt really set me apart from my enemies. Like, so they were all coming at me, no matter what i did it was me haulin at abilities desperately while trying to run away. Like if you could make combat more...Strategical. Knowing that 3 against 1 would still need thought about before rushing in.

Character desing- Im surte its out therre but i just wanted to remind everyone im excited to see how the customization will beSmiley Very Happy Include a female model

God choice and its benefits- The zues class was my first choice being i thought i was going to harness lighting opposed to the others. i was wrong. I had nothing setting me apart from anyone else and ididnt even kno how to use magic for the first half of the time. Altogether i need more to hold my ground against these hammer-wielding giants 

Thank you for reading this. Just a few things to keep in mind and i know your busy but im excited to see whart happens Smiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 74 (276 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I am gonna force at least three of my CoD friends / players to pick this up just for MP lol

Message 36 of 74 (257 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 24, 2013

The Beta was awesome. I couldn't peel myself away for 3 days!!!! Can't wait to see the Hades faction. Hopefully there will be more health and magic stations in each stage. Thx guys it was sooooo addictive!

Message 37 of 74 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 24, 2013

@jeffbasu Is The List You Have Made, A Hit List By Any Chance ? .Lol

And By The Way I Did Not Want To Sound Bad : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 38 of 74 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Was I one on ur list to play wit or stay clear lol???

Erebus Is The Ish Smiley Happy
Message 39 of 74 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 24, 2013

I meet up with quite a few gr8 players that i know r on the list I just hope to see myself at least on the list sumwhere i the i'm pretty gud Smiley Happy

Erebus Is The Ish Smiley Happy
Message 40 of 74 (200 Views)
0 Likes