Jan 22 2013
By: Just--Tank SCEA 415 posts

We're Not Done

OFFICIAL POST
73 replies 2211 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

Hey everyone,

Maybe this topic tricked you into reading, very much like Ares did to Kratos, but despite my deceptive topic wording deeds here....the topic is very true.

WE ARE NOT DONE - meaning, YES, our Multiplayer Beta is officially OVER after a glorious 6-8 weeks, but WE are pounding away and pouring every ounce of passion and sweat into tuning the Multiplayer of our game based on your feedback, and many many things you have not seen yet. Phew, alright that was a long sentence.

This forum will STAY OPEN and become our official Multiplayer forum, so stick around, this is your community home.

We have much to share, and you have much to look forward to coming this March 12.

We will share our Beta leaders, some other fun facts, updates we are making, and more shortly. Standby and keep the feedback rolling.

Thank you again, we can't thank you enough for your participation in our MP Beta.

Cheers,

Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 1 of 74 (2,211 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: We're Not Done

Jan 22, 2013

It's been really fun. I played with most people on this forum, great community. I'll deffinitely miss it.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 74 (2,203 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Cool, you guys have a chance to make a great MP from one of the best game series of all time.  You can do it!!

PS - I wonder how many trophies are gonna be MP related??  Feel free to tease.

Message 3 of 74 (2,190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Glad to hear it sgt tank. This is a nice community and I hope it gets even better.

Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Message 4 of 74 (2,184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Aww ...right when I was getting good, and just registred here.
So, I take it Playstation + members can't play anymore. Explains why I couldn't find a match 3 in the morning. lol

I gotta say, I truly loved it! I haven't even played the previous games at all. A very casual gamer, since game testing ruined games for me at one point. However, I will be playing alot once purchased. I've been longing for a different online multiplayer to play... And I found it, THANKS!

Message 5 of 74 (2,160 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I just started reading on the forum as well.. I was making a list of players I like to play with and others that would wup me so I would know who to stay clear of and I came here and see most of the names that were on my list are all here, too funny! Cant wait to see the listing of top players I am guessing it will have many of the names I had on my list...
Message 6 of 74 (2,122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Haha I have been making a similar list in my head Jeff...yer there :smileytongue:

Yes you evil, twisted man, Just--Tank...I was tricked into reading this topic! But I ain't mad...glad to hear this will be the community home as I feel like I am part of the GoW:A MP community. I'll be stickin around, impatiently awaiting the game's release on March 13th.

I really appreciate the attention you guys are paying to our feedback. Many of use dumped DOZENS of hours in the short time the Beta was available to us, myself included. Heck I would've dumped more last year but I didn''t even know there was a beta coming available until the 8th of 2013! I even went so far as dowloading the GoW Origins pack before I realized I could've gotten SAGA for just $10 more...ah well.

I'll contribute more of my input to the threads that will pop...I hope you guys continue to read and really take our opinions seriously. I love Twisted Metal. But to this day it has taken FAR too long for them to address glaring balance issues in that game. I get the feeling you guys will be more involved in the community and perhaps maybe a larger team to address the balance issues and bugs present in GoW.

We're ready wreck!  :smileymad:

(Spoiler tag below was inserted accidentally...there's nothing there...oops)

Spoiler

Message 7 of 74 (2,078 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Jan 22, 2013
multiplayer should not have throphy, leave the trophies for SP
Message 8 of 74 (2,027 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jan 22, 2013

IM going to miss the constant hours of BETA but God Of War :smileyvery-happy:is my favorite franchies of all time and i will look foward to the relese and also the demo of the SP soon i hope .

PS i think that multiplayer should have some trophies at least to get people to play it and experience its awsomeness:smileylol::smileyvery-happy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 74 (1,995 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 22, 2013

@d1v4d I Know How You Feel, I Just Wish I Had The Honor Of Fighting Goldhawk1 And metlgearsolid200 .

Also Mr. DaJizzle Who By The Way Wrote A HUGE Thread On His Overall Beta Experiences !

But I Know Now The Beta Forum Is Where The Family Is : )

I Feel Accepted Here Just Like You d1v4d :smileyhappy:

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 10 of 74 (1,973 Views)