May 10 2013
By: MADatARMS Sackboy 418 posts

WOAH people COOL DOWN & get a GRIP!!

20 replies 388 views Edited May 10, 2013

This is to all the B I T C H I N G, WHINING, GRIPING, UNGRATEFUL ones who like to constantly BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEPEEDY BLEEP BLEEP these forums to death

I was there myself, but have overcome little by little by stepping back and realizing whats really important and not to let this simple little materialistic game overwhelm me lol

I mean really before you guys blow a gasket

This game and almost everything about it is (Frustrating as all HELL) I know, I also feel I've been cheated here and there and I've encountered my own share of problems with this game which has caused me to step back from it and remember its just a GAME and not REAL LIFE, instead of wanting to break my controller/system, throw the game through the wall or come onto the forums and rant about it over and over and over again, there are much more important matters happening in the world to get all worked up over a freaking game, jeez

I mean at least you have the luxury to play a game when most people have no family, no home, and no food , RIGHT

So SSM gave us the short end of the stick, are you gonna let that ruin your life, I'll still be a GOW fan long after this one cause I simply luv the series regardless of this ones flaws, but I'm not gonna let this one be the END ALL BE ALL.

Well hope this sinks in and I made my point clear and one more thing, If you guys can't handle the unfairness of a simple game, try being overseas in a real battle against real enemies where nothings FAIR or GUARANTEED even your LIFE!

C'mon Guys get over yourselves

Breathe in, Breathe out, INNNNNN OUTTTTTTT INNNNNN OUTTTTTTT INNNNNNNN OUTTTTTTTT...................................................................................

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 1 of 21 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11768 posts

Re: WOAH people COOL DOWN & get a GRIP!!

May 10, 2013

^LOL.....well then.... XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 21 (383 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

May 10, 2013

Imagine them overseas, throwing their guns in the wall since everyone there in the middle east is a f*cking camper

Message 3 of 21 (346 Views)
First Son
20 posts

May 10, 2013

thumbs up for this

BLKPRNC
Message 4 of 21 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

May 10, 2013

UzaruSchutzengel wrote:

Imagine them overseas, throwing their guns in the wall since everyone there in the middle east is a f*cking camper

This post is as funny as it is inappropriate...

Back on topic: THAT's the spirit!

Tbh GoW:A is the first PS3 game to put me in the predicament to have to repair a controller... maybe the gods chose that as a retribution sacrifice ;D

Yet it's just a game (or maybe another 60€ may the gods really want that controller in the end)...

494 posts

May 10, 2013
This is the point I try time make to all those hate posters....
Message 6 of 21 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

May 10, 2013

Thanatos_Mortis wrote:
This is the point I try time make to all those hate posters....

Like a swastika on the wall? Smiley Tongue

I have had to take a step back too...no rage, just a step back. It is what it is. So many games oout there show all the potential in the world yet fail to achieve that potential. No need to give up, just step back and wait to see if THIS game lives up to its innate promise.

Message 7 of 21 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

May 10, 2013

Shurgs

This is brutal game I have to accept my deaths and there are no rules are that fair in it

but I'm still ultimate M you know?

Message 8 of 21 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

May 10, 2013
Why do people complain? Because the game is broken and there is things to complain about. How will the complaining stop? When the game is fixed. When is the game fixed? Never if you ask me, just look how much good all your suggestions are doing, everything=ignored.
Message 9 of 21 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Alghazanth wrote:
Why do people complain? Because the game is broken and there is things to complain about. How will the complaining stop? When the game is fixed. When is the game fixed? Never if you ask me, just look how much good all your suggestions are doing, everything=ignored.

Maybe SSM would pay more attention and actually show more that they gave a D A M N about these forums and its suggestions if they could get through the people that can't stop screaming & whining like they need thier diapers changed

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 10 of 21 (233 Views)