Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 24 2012
By: GOW71 Keyblade Wielder 7464 posts

WHO HAVE YOU MET FROM FORUM IN-GAME?

[ Edited ]
193 replies 873 views Edited Mar 25, 2013

Just a thread where you can say hello to some of the names you see post here and finally run into in-game!

I ran into a couple frequent posters here finally over the weekend: Goldhawk1 and Viddic! Oh and also PLYMCO_PILGRIM! Hope I spelled them right.

Who have you met up with in the beta? Say hello fellow warriors!

Message 1 of 194 (873 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

Re: BETA FORUM IN-GAME HELLOS!

Dec 24, 2012

I have played one game with just about every fighter on the forum, great to see you guys :smileyhappy: you are all great fighters and hope to see more on the 2nd.

Message 2 of 194 (865 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Dec 24, 2012
Strangely Enough, I don't think so :smileysad:

I just looked through my YT uploads and skipped to the scoreboards and I don't recognize any names :'(

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 194 (850 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Dec 24, 2012
Not sure who I've run into but I've had some pretty good fights so far. If some PSN ID's are accurate, I think I've fought a couple devs, which is cool. All due respect, it's kinda funny when I beat someone that helped make the game. A fan (any fan, not just me) beating a dev at their game seems similar IMO to a mortal beating a god in mythology.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 4 of 194 (848 Views)
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 24, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

Just a thread where you can say hello to some of the names you see post here and finally run into in-game!

I ran into a couple frequent posters here finally over the weekend: Goldhawk1 and Viddic! Oh and also PLYMCO_PILGRIM! Hope I spelled them right.

ahaha cheers comrade. I remember seeing your name often but can't recall specifics. A sign I play too much I reckon! Hope you found victory on my team or outran my blade! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 194 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Viddik wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

ahaha cheers comrade. I remember seeing your name often but can't recall specifics. A sign I play too much I reckon! Hope you found victory on my team or outran my blade! :smileyvery-happy:

I belive I had the fortune of being on your team. Same as with Goldhawk1.  I love running into fellow forumites in game.

Message 6 of 194 (836 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Dec 24, 2012
You ran into me? Under what name? I don't recall GOW71.
Message 7 of 194 (829 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

It was very brief. One game 8 player FOTG. You were on my team. I lost connection from the server toward the end of it. But you were standing right next to me when we entered the game and ran by catching the same objective once or twice.  But I did see you dude! 

It's what inspired me to do this thread actually.  I was like "hey it's that Goldhawk1 guys that posts everywhere!"

Message 8 of 194 (816 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Dec 26, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

I remember seeing you, or should I say you killing me! 

Message 9 of 194 (813 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Dec 26, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

It was very brief. One game 8 player FOTG. You were on my team. I lost connection from the server toward the end of it. But you were standing right next to me when we entered the game and ran by catching the same objective once or twice.  But I did see you dude! 

It's what inspired me to do this thread actually.  I was like "hey it's that Goldhawk1 guys that posts everywhere!"

Ah, I see.  Yeah I like running into other forumers as well somehow it's cooler than running into randoms. 

Message 10 of 194 (806 Views)
0 Likes