16 replies 367 views Edited Jun 6, 2013
When those new hammers coming out
Message 1 of 17 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Re: WHEN THOSE NEW HAMMERS OUT

Jun 6, 2013
There is no official date for them yet, but a lot of other people are saying that they think it will be the 12 of June. They just released the Champion Weapons/Mjolnir a little bit ago. I loved the Hammer of Atlas from the preview and the Hammer of Hephaestus looked AMAZING in the livestream
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 2 of 17 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Jun 6, 2013
They said 'very, very, VERY soon' for the 2 hammers/2 spears on the livestream...which was on May 17th. 3 weeks later, as of tomorrow and it'll be June 11th at the minimum. If they said the 12th, then that's likely just one more mistake to add to the pile since the 12th is a Wednesday and PS Store always updates on Tuesdays.

It wouldn't surprise me if they intended to release them sooner but pushed it back due to the glitches with the Hyperion Spear during the "compensatory" trial weekend. If it's not the 11th, it'll likely be the 18th or the 25th. Wonder what kind of bugs we'll see with the untested Hammer of Hephaestus and Spear of Phobos...they still haven't fixed the bugs with the Blades of Artemis/Thanatos.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 3 of 17 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I agree that it has even a while, but I think everyone will be happy to use the new weapons. all the spear needed was a damage buff, and a speed increase to the L1 + T move. Atlas Hammer looked ready to me, and so did the Hephaestus Hammer in the live stream

Message 4 of 17 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Jun 7, 2013
The Hyperion Spear looked ready in the livestream too and that may have been the only problems you experienced with the spear but I heard of several people having more serious problems, such as it not working at all. The Hammer of Atlas seems fine though, the only complaint I've heard about it is one of the specials was too similar to Ares' ultimate magic.

Message 5 of 17 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Well and when will the hammer of atlas and the mjolnir hammer will be released in the european Ps Store?,as I really like esp. the hammer of atlas and would def. buy it if it comes out.

And well yeah the 2nd attack of it L1 + Triangle might be a bit similiar to Ares ultimate magic as you have to do a quick time event.

Message 6 of 17 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Vampire_Damian wrote:
The Hyperion Spear looked ready in the livestream too and that may have been the only problems you experienced with the spear but I heard of several people having more serious problems, such as it not working at all. The Hammer of Atlas seems fine though, the only complaint I've heard about it is one of the specials was too similar to Ares' ultimate magic.

The Hyperion Spear also looked ready to me, the only thing I noticed (I only played with it once) is that the specials did not do much (if any) damage, and the L1 T attack slows you down, A LOT. I loved the Atlas Hammer, and cant wait to get it. I only got a chance to use it 3 times, but once I purchase it, I will be able to make some nasty combos with it. I am interested in using the Phobos Spear as well. I think that it will have soul type specials, but I could be wrong. I have pretty much maxed out all god specific weapons, except for the mauls of Zeus, Ares, and Hades, and am currently working on maxing out my allegiances, and weapons now.

Message 7 of 17 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Jun 7, 2013
@jetlee2777 - Unfortunately, like the Leonidas armor/spear, I don't think Mjolnir will be out in EU due to legal issues. Sucks I know but at least they're all just reskins of base equipment, so you're not missing much. EU should probably get the other stuff around the same time as the US/other countries but I know very little about how PSN works in other countries (I live in the US), so I'm not entirely sure.

Message 8 of 17 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Ok and what about the hammer of atlas?

Message 9 of 17 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer