Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

Re: WHAT IS THIS?

Jan 30, 2013

I agree, if Hollywood gets their hands on the GoW franchise, we will finally know... the gods of Olympus have abandoned us...

Message 41 of 63 (79 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

@Lord-Kratos23

The first Resident Evil was tolerable. Everyone after that.... >Smiley Indifferent

I made the mistake of buying RE Extinction on BluRay when I first got my PS3. Been trying to get that abomination ever since....

Message 42 of 63 (73 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 30, 2013
@DaJizzle Yeah the original and 2nd when they were at Raccoon City was cool but after that it got dull and storyline was lacking bad. Did you see afterlife? I tried to give Resident Evil another try but after they beat Wesker in like 5 minutes I was done.
Message 43 of 63 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 30, 2013
@Lord-Kratos23

No sir. That horrific resemblance of a movie RE Extinction totally killed RE for me. I tried to give a try later on with RE Degeneration (the CG). That killed my desire even more. Lol! Now I have two BluRays I can't get rid of. Lol!

But the graphics are on point in the anime though. Can't believe I feel for that trick. Lol!
Message 44 of 63 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 30, 2013
@DaJizzle lol it happens man and I think we are pretty generous giving these horrible movies chances like this but I'm done at this point >__>
Message 45 of 63 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 30, 2013
@Lord-Kratos23

Yep. It completely turned my off from the franchise totally. No RE5, RE Chronicles, RE6, or RE Raccoon City. Resident Evil is dead to me. The horror of Dead Space has me now. Smiley Happy
Message 46 of 63 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Dude DEAD SPACE IS EPIC!!!! I want the 3rd one so bad! Coop FTW! Okay going off subject I'll stop here. Smiley Happy
Message 47 of 63 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Hard not too! Funds are too low at the moment. DS3 is going to have to wait for me. But when I get it... Smiley Very Happy Bahzing!
Message 48 of 63 (54 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 30, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
@stripesmarine

No sir. I'm currently a free agent. Lol! I've never done the clan thing before but may have to give it try this go around. I know some people are serious about their gaming but I don't log on for days at a time for some stretches. I don't want to be a lazy member. But this MP may change that. Smiley Happy

If Anything Mr. DaJizzle Any Clan Would Be Honored To Have You Within Their Ranks !

It Would Be A Loss If You Did Decided To Go "Solo" Instead .

As Long As Your In Either Erebus Or Ekia Mate, You Are Going To Be Taken Well Care Of Like A Blood Brother : )

As Long As You Play Once A Week You Are Going To Be Fine Mr. DaJizzle All We "Require" Is A Love Of God of War !

You Definately Possess It ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 49 of 63 (48 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 30, 2013

@Lord-Kratos23  and DaJizzle

Awww  I like the RE movies. I'm a fan of Mila Jovovich though.Although I never got into playing the games too much.  They did come up with a totally different character to front the franchise and the main characters have surprisingly much smaller parts than you would think. ( I hated the guy the picked to play Leon Kennedy with his mop hair....).

I can see if you really liked the story of RE you would be severely disappointed and I would be if they did anything remotely close to a GoW changing things or making another character more important.

I honestly think that the RE Raccoon City game did worse to the franchise than the RE Movies.

Message 50 of 63 (42 Views)
0 Likes