Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 24 2013
By: Admiral_Try_Hard Splicer 72 posts

Untouchable animation.

2 replies 61 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

Anyone else ever bothered with all the animations that cause players to become immune for 3-5 seconds? For example, in favor of the gods, when you push a player into the spikes, instead of being able to capitalize on his inability to move, you are forced to sit there and watch him for 2 seconds while he pulls himself from the spikes, why the hell can't I thrust my blade into his heart and end him right there?

Or when there is any grapple, you mean I'm expected to just sit there and watch these 2 guys?

Or how about when there is an air grapple? You can't even run underneath the players, it's like there's an invisible wall that they are standing on, if you want to get around them you have to run in a wide circle because they take up so much space on the actually floor.

Message 1 of 3 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2265 posts

Re: Untouchable animation.

Jan 24, 2013

Players need recovery frames otherwise the exploiting and unbalance is insane. People are already abusing the game mechanics during the beta and you want it to get more severe?

Message 2 of 3 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Re: Untouchable animation.

Jan 24, 2013

Admiral_Try_Hard wrote:

Anyone else ever bothered with all the animations that cause players to become immune for 3-5 seconds? For example, in favor of the gods, when you push a player into the spikes, instead of being able to capitalize on his inability to move, you are forced to sit there and watch him for 2 seconds while he pulls himself from the spikes, why the hell can't I thrust my blade into his heart and end him right there?

Or when there is any grapple, you mean I'm expected to just sit there and watch these 2 guys?

Or how about when there is an air grapple? You can't even run underneath the players, it's like there's an invisible wall that they are standing on, if you want to get around them you have to run in a wide circle because they take up so much space on the actually floor.

Im sorry but I think that, this whole idea is just messed, I personally don't think that if a guy is splitting your body in half, or smashing your face in with a hammer, that someone will be able to come in and stop it.....what's done is done, when your in that animation....GG 4 U xD

elite-predator26-okia photo EP-okia_zpsc5dc3e5a.jpg
Message 3 of 3 (45 Views)
0 Likes