Jan 04 2013
By: Soulcollector1 Lombax Warrior 121 posts

Training area major exploit.

7 replies 428 views Edited Jan 4, 2013

After you complete the first training mission then go to avanced mission  were teaches you how use magic  is were it is.

The problem magic portal thing keeps contantly refilling magic  even if your allready full. for every 5 refills thats a feat thats gives exp. Tested this on zeus was lv12 at the time and all gear i had on was level 1.

after only a few hours leaveing him sitting on magic refill thing i came finished up the mission to find my charaacter maxed at 30 and all gear maxed to level 3.

this could be fixed in magic thing only allowed 1 or 2 refills till full. also some feats should have a max  amount they can be achived to prvent futher exploits such as costant flag or base captures.

Message 1 of 8 (428 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Re: Training area major exploit.

Jan 4, 2013
Good lord, nice find.
Message 2 of 8 (427 Views)
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jan 4, 2013

thanks yes its pretty bad. i think training mode should not even have feats.

Message 3 of 8 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Probably something overlooked I'm sure it wasn't intentional. At best something to help people get off the ground running with a tiny bit of EXP.
Message 4 of 8 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Well now I know what to do on level reset tuesday Smiley Very Happy XD

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 5 of 8 (394 Views)
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jan 4, 2013

hopefully its gets fixed by tuesday or we will have bunch by of level 30 newbies. level progression isnt really to slow got ares to 30 and 13 on zeus before found this and im not to great at fighting just takes a bit of time.

Message 6 of 8 (378 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

Soulcollector1 wrote:

After you complete the first training mission then go to avanced mission  were teaches you how use magic  is were it is.

The problem magic portal thing keeps contantly refilling magic  even if your allready full. for every 5 refills thats a feat thats gives exp. Tested this on zeus was lv12 at the time and all gear i had on was level 1.

after only a few hours leaveing him sitting on magic refill thing i came finished up the mission to find my charaacter maxed at 30 and all gear maxed to level 3.

this could be fixed in magic thing only allowed 1 or 2 refills till full. also some feats should have a max  amount they can be achived to prvent futher exploits such as costant flag or base captures.

Great find Soulcollector1. Bumping this, hopefully the dev's will see. This issue should really be fixed before the 8th. Have the magic portal stop granting magic after the users bar is full.

Message 7 of 8 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Jan 6, 2013

The magic exploit is not the only one,  when you have the training partner stunned ready for the kill he sits there forever ok the health respawns also and after a bit not as quick you get X5 Replenished exp.  the magic is constant.  with the X5 Refueled exp.   Just noticed it when i tried it today.  they should take them both out when both bars are filled it would do away with this exploit.  then you would have to level your gear up with old fashioned fighting and use of the game not unlock all the powerful stuff you use then go sit on an exploit for a couple hours leveleing it all out to 3 and tons of coins to purchase most of the higher levels.  Its beta all of this will be fixed im sure.  having fun with it sofar cant wait for the game March 12. 

Message 8 of 8 (310 Views)
0 Likes