I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Re: Tournament (Hosted by P4E)

Aug 15, 2013
I know I'm not gonna win I'm just hoping to learn some new combos,strats from some of these beasts

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 91 of 380 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Aug 15, 2013

PsychoSavage wrote:
I know I'm not gonna win I'm just hoping to learn some new combos,strats from some of these beasts

*high fives* same

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 92 of 380 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Aug 15, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

Poseidon4ever wrote:

yeah you can lol i'd prefer that actually given your location

Yep even if we're close compared to EU, I still lag a bit.....or maybe I just have bad days, I had no lag playing with Bon, M4 and H4 yesterday....yay for Learning! Smiley Tongue We still haven't decided what to ban on Ares though....Ares gauntlets! Smiley Tongue

lol well given what i saw....there is definitely a reset. speaking of resets....i will allow one reset per combo....any more than that will result in a DQ. you will get a limit of idk maybe 3 per match. i might change my mind and not allow them...

for sure though...no double crest, double reckoning, double inferno, or double sac soul combos. lightning storm is permitted since it has a higher cost.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 93 of 380 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Aug 15, 2013

And I think I said this in the OP....I am not participating. I am spectating/ ref'ing only

Message 94 of 380 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

Poseidon4ever wrote:

yeah you can lol i'd prefer that actually given your location

Yep even if we're close compared to EU, I still lag a bit.....or maybe I just have bad days, I had no lag playing with Bon, M4 and H4 yesterday....yay for Learning! Smiley Tongue We still haven't decided what to ban on Ares though....Ares gauntlets! Smiley Tongue

lol well given what i saw....there is definitely a reset. speaking of resets....i will allow one reset per combo....any more than that will result in a DQ. you will get a limit of idk maybe 3 per match. i might change my mind and not allow them...

for sure though...no double crest, double reckoning, double inferno, or double sac soul combos. lightning storm is permitted since it has a higher cost.

Resets huh? I don't if this combo would be possible then but Blade of Poseidon: JS, S, S, Crest, S, S, Jump S, L1+T (if it's only 2 waves), Jump S, Jump S, Grapple......or is that doable.....maybe we should ban it? oh wait you banning Poseidon overall right?

Signature Quote:
Message 95 of 380 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Aug 15, 2013
When is this tournament gonna take place?

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 96 of 380 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Aug 15, 2013

im considering it....just because i think he does a good job as a tank....and in what realistic game do tanks lose 1v1 if both players have equal skill.

even if i dont. the blade was getting banned for the magic regen....

if posei is allowed....

no resil

no blade

no maul

no cloak (i put this in the OP...there will not be bubble shields since they imbalance the vs hades match and allow for aggro pressure while being safe defense wise)

and even then id be watching how he performs very closely.....tanks by all logic SHOULD win in a 1v1 of equal skill...so i dont think it would be fair

now WITH THAT SAID....ares is just as tanky with his godly war armor setup....so im still debating whether or not poseidon is reasonable

Message 97 of 380 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Aug 15, 2013

PsychoSavage wrote:

well i figured this saturday was too short of notice..... so ....im working on it XD

Message 98 of 380 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

PsychoSavage wrote:

well i figured this saturday was too short of notice..... so ....im working on it XD

Monday or Early Tuesday as a pre-release Event for the Gauntlets and Olympus Armors! Smiley Tongue

Signature Quote:
Message 99 of 380 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Aug 15, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

Poseidon4ever wrote:

PsychoSavage wrote:

Monday or Early Tuesday as a pre-release Event for the Gauntlets and Olympus Armors! Smiley Tongue

nah things work out easiest for everybody on the weekends

Message 100 of 380 (172 Views)
0 Likes