Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Apr 05 2013
By: Mukizu First Son 18 posts
Offline

To the Complaints about Multiplayer

[ Edited ]
13 replies 250 views Edited Apr 5, 2013

I can't help but to notice that most of the complaints in this forum are mainly from the losers. It feels as if only those who lose care to post. I've seen complaints about every single aspect of this game. Weapons, world weapons, chest, grapples, Combos, builds, Gods, and more. Hopefully this stops, I hardly have trouble playing the game and or people that play. Generally I have fun, besides the obvious flaws like the brutal tether glitch where you fly away and matchmaking. Other than that I say less complaining and go get more skill. A little competitive attitudes won't hurt either shesh what a touchy forum.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
533 posts
 

Re: To the Complaints about Multiplayer

Apr 5, 2013
You didnt play enough
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/03/2013
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: To the Complaints about Multiplayer

Apr 5, 2013

It's only a natural reaction some people have they feel better afterwards once they've vented out I personally choose to ignore those kind of posts, I've only felt frustrated by the glitches  and bugs in multiplayer  it just feels too convenient when they occur more often when I'm playing well but I don't claim to have great skill xD

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: To the Complaints about Multiplayer

Apr 5, 2013
Pointing out flaws is what will make the game better for everyone. We're all doing for SSM's sake. Sure, we want a fluid MP, but we could easily hide exploits and bugs from them. We choose not to. Say this in a month or 2, you'll see how far the MP has come (for the better).
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: To the Complaints about Multiplayer

Apr 5, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
Pointing out flaws is what will make the game better for everyone. We're all doing for SSM's sake. Sure, we want a fluid MP, but we could easily hide exploits and bugs from them. We choose not to. Say this in a month or 2, you'll see how far the MP has come (for the better).

Alledgedly. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: To the Complaints about Multiplayer

Apr 5, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

d1v4d wrote:
Pointing out flaws is what will make the game better for everyone. We're all doing for SSM's sake. Sure, we want a fluid MP, but we could easily hide exploits and bugs from them. We choose not to. Say this in a month or 2, you'll see how far the MP has come (for the better).

Alledgedly. :smileywink:


Fingers crossed. :smileywink:

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/28/2013
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: To the Complaints about Multiplayer

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

@D1vad....I stated that I agree with the obvious bugs and glitches. You didn't respond about any of the reasons listed ironically. And yes I hope they fix the bugs and glitches, but the other reasons have no excuse.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/28/2013
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: To the Complaints about Multiplayer

Apr 5, 2013
I've played plenty btw
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/03/2013
Offline
54 posts
 

Re: To the Complaints about Multiplayer

Apr 5, 2013
The current game modes don't reward combat skill so the people who complain aren't necessarily bad per se, they just aren't as proficient at opening chests, hoarding magic fountains, running away, or stealing kills :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
3054 posts
 

Re: To the Complaints about Multiplayer

Apr 5, 2013

Mukizu wrote:

I can't help but to notice that most of the complaints in this forum are mainly from the losers. It feels as if only those who lose care to post. I've seen complaints about every single aspect of this game. Weapons, world weapons, chest, grapples, Combos, builds, Gods, and more. Hopefully this stops, I hardly have trouble playing the game and or people that play. Generally I have fun, besides the obvious flaws like the brutal tether glitch where you fly away and matchmaking. Other than that I say less complaining and go get more skill. A little competitive attitudes won't hurt either shesh what a touchy forum.


Interesting read, but that's one of the things I like about a forum. It's just that. A forum. 

 

Maybe that's just me. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes