Jul 01 2013
By: AnDeRsOn_999 Wastelander 765 posts

Tips, Vs Item Uses and more..

[ Edited ]
27 replies 473 views Edited Jul 1, 2013

Note, im only listing some of the most annoyings items for each god

Poseidon:

Cloak Of Boreas - Once your opponent activates L2 (you will see your opponent doing this sort of item use sequel) 1st mistake you do is running away i know at some ocassions where your health is low and if you get frozen than its death certainly but, ever thought about doing the following..

The Intial square (hit) is to take the cloak away and also preventing your opponent from gaining mana with the item use..

For Sword user: Wait patiently right next to your enemie and soon as your opponent is vulnerable again hit, "Sq, --> R3(away), Sq(HOLD) immidiately after dodge" this will give you at least 15m dodge + atack distance which can be directed to either increase your dodge distance between you and ur enemie or to counter with heavy atack. (Cancel Sq (HOLD) with R1)

For Hammer User: (remember always next to your target)  Instead of, "Sq, -->R3, Sq(HOLD)" you do "Sq, -->R3, Tr (Hold) (thing about this one is that you can cancel the launch animation with L1) ;] avoiding grapples.

For Spear User: " sq, -->R3, R1(HOLD) walk away since yoou can block and move ;]

Ares:

Call to Arms: Im sorry but your eyes must be either captive and able to see the screen turning darker a little enabling you to see the incoming ROAR which can F you up if you get caught in it..

For those who USE the item try (Whilst item is in use).. "Sq, Sq, X, O" Repeat until your item cooldown is about to end. (Swords and Hammers)

For Spears try the infinite undercut (sq, sq, tr, R1 HOLD but just briefly to cancel the follow up.

Eye of Wolf: (Same as poseidon Cloak of Boreas)

ZEUS

"Be AWARE" always expect incoming magic when fighting a Zeus player after any item use since they are either waiting for mana recovery or running for fountains and if you know the Costs of the magic e.g like i always do

Reckoning = Costs 50 mana After your opponent uses reckoning one time if you successfully escape it go around the magic and try landing "X, O"  only if you successfully escape the reckoning and your opponent is vulnerable enough.

Lightning Storm<3 = Costs 100 mana Whilst Facing your opponent "face to face" wait a bit than slam them down soon as you successfully dodge the Lightning "-->R3, Tr"

Anihalation = Costs 100 mana (stay away bro) this will suck you in so hard you will lose your balls XD and soon as the last flash goes by run towards your opponent and land a "X, O" to stunn and you know what next combo them!!! show NO mercy!

Hades

Hades Helm: Stay still watch your camera move and youll have a clue to where your opponent is hiding.. btw always look to the floor you might see some footsteps if your opponent runs instead of walking for stealth

Previous Tip, Vs Cerby blade, Athena Blade

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Tips-vs-Cerby-vs-Athena/m-p/...

Message 1 of 28 (473 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1927 posts

Re: Tips, Vs Item Uses and more..

Jul 1, 2013

nice tips bro ,nicely done Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 28 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

You listed the annoying items? These are the ONLY items you can counter.
.. Unless you're HIDING SOMETHING?? O.O

Message 3 of 28 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1927 posts

Jul 1, 2013

which other items are as annoying as these ?

Message 4 of 28 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Jul 1, 2013
Thanks for the tips! I'll try to put this in practice!

I usually use my reckoning mid-combo so I won't miss it. It's more effective. Abusing of R2 outside combos might make people think that you're a spammer Smiley Tongue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 5 of 28 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jul 1, 2013

@Anderson

Tnx for the tips. A little advice: edit the post - make it less colorfull. It's hard to read it with so much color. You can also add a link to your other guide.

Message 6 of 28 (314 Views)
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Kshandoo wrote:

@Anderson

Tnx for the tips. A little advice: edit the post - make it less colorfull. It's hard to read it with so much color. You can also add a link to your other guide.

oooh look at u being all positive and stuff even giving some tips to andy, thumbs up man Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 28 (303 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Jul 1, 2013
lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 8 of 28 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jul 1, 2013
You forgot Poseidon's Crest... That magic annoys the hell out of me.
Message 9 of 28 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Jul 1, 2013
Poseidon's Crest is very powerful. Very good for combos Smiley Happy

I mean, resetting them Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 28 (232 Views)
0 Likes