I Only Post Everything
983 posts

Re: This is why the game is failing.

May 18, 2013

Reallly? Are you sure that happens? I haven't seen it but could be possible. You were definitely lucky they just started, you would have been absolutely smashed. How much favour did you get that match by the way? I'm not sure if it's 200o or 3000+.

Message 21 of 24 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2330 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

DaNielgAUci wrote:

Reallly? Are you sure that happens? I haven't seen it but could be possible. You were definitely lucky they just started, you would have been absolutely smashed. How much favour did you get that match by the way? I'm not sure if it's 200o or 3000+.

Yeah, but they have to be exactly near you when R1 is pressed. I remember one of them coming up right to the top of the platform at I hit R1 so another player might have been coming up from the side by where the opponent was after the fire went out. It's hard to say because I am stuck in the cutscene while people can still move around.

The team bonus was close for both teams, and I can't tell if my total favor was 2000 or 3000 either. I'm thinking somewhere in the 2ooo range. I was acting as defender for a lot of the match trying to save my teammates while I did objectives. All of my rankings were over 1000 with favor being the highest so I covered all the bases on points.

Message 22 of 24 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
983 posts

May 18, 2013

Hmm, I'll try it one time.

Message 23 of 24 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2330 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

It doesn't mean it will work, but you need other players right next to you for it to possibly happen.

If an opponent can gain a shield buff from you using a special that should only help teammates, there is no reason allies couldn't get shared points in the same way.

Message 24 of 24 (62 Views)
0 Likes