Highlighted
May 16 2013
By: SILVERX200 Survivor 2333 posts

This is why the game is failing.

[ Edited ]
23 replies 363 views Edited May 16, 2013

Thank you SSM, for spiting me at every turn. I ended up being the highest scorer and winning the game for my team but as usual I did all the work to secure the win with little help from my teammates. I got the Spear of Olympus twice, died the first time with no aid and almost died again the second time but got them the victory kill with the full team Polyphemus kill.

I tried taking a picture of the final screen but I didn't have enough time and the shot came out blurry as hell. Yes, I stayed for the benefit of my team and somehow managed.

The point of this thread is the blatant disregard of team balancing. What idiot created these parameters? This, aside from the Mount Everest of glitches that occur in the game lead to instant rage quitting. It was a miracle that any of these level 1's didn't leave the game.

<W.T.F. is going on with this site? It won't let me upload a tiny image from my computer because in the Insert/Edit photo button is not working to upload from computer. I had to upload it on a site and use an URL.>

GoingInDry

Message 1 of 24 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5738 posts

Re: This is why the game is failing.

May 16, 2013
How is it ssm's fault your teammates didn't help you?

Message 2 of 24 (345 Views)
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

May 16, 2013

pics of the end game score?

Message 3 of 24 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

You are missing the point and if I have to explain it to you then there is simply no saving you in life. (That wasn't referring to you, Grenix.)

Message 4 of 24 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

May 16, 2013

I feel your pain & get the point .... low level players should be divided equally between the teams .... I've had that set up too, & it's painful to say the least - they supply the enemy with endless kills, may do little to complete objectives, & generally, it is unfair when you have 3 low level players & they have none .... would be nice to keep the under 15s playing against each other, maybe there's not enough of them ....

Message 5 of 24 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

May 16, 2013

It gives you too short of an amount of time and I didn't have my phone ready to take the pic so it is like mud. This is a new phone and I haven't used the camera much. I'll try to see if I can sharpen the blur in Photoshop to make it more readable.

GOWAb.jpgGOWAc.jpgEndScore.jpg

Message 6 of 24 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

May 16, 2013

1. LOL "StrechMySack69".

2. Maybe the matchmaking is good, but they decided to switch to their other allegiances? Always possible.

3. Good job, Silver. (:

Message 7 of 24 (309 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

May 16, 2013

I've seen some great low level players too ... clearly they're levelling up other allegiances, & are quite skilled, other times, it seems it might be their first game .... anyway, I think some sort of filter could help, but maybe there are just not enough people playing to organize the matches better ... I feel bad when I see the other team is a bunch of new players, they are far easier to kill than higher ranked warriors / weapons / armors.

Message 8 of 24 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

May 16, 2013

lol it is hilarious that you got grouped with 3 lvl1s.....that rlly sucks >.<

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 24 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

May 16, 2013

I tried sharpening that picture but it's just so blurry it doesn't make much of a difference. I didn't have time to focus the shot better which sucks because I didn't even get to see what the final results were overall. If I didn't kill Polyphemus we would have lost because as you can see they already had like 7100+ points.

I think for the most part there were some seasoned players using a new allegiance but even at level 1 you're at a disadvantage. If I was against a team of all level 40 I don't think anyone would have stayed.

I was using the Lance of Poseidon because I wanted to change things up as I'd normally use the Spear of Poseidon. I saved a lot of my teammates from death a number of times, but I was always alone when it came to being swarmed by 3 or 4 of the other team which sucks.

Message 10 of 24 (283 Views)
0 Likes