Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: This game just become Call of Duty with swords... and lag

Aug 19, 2013
Sadly your right. I'm a veteran of this game and its hard to find a fair and balanced match. All that seems to be out there is 4 ascended Poseidon's with the same exact load outs ganging up on people. Their specialty is double and triple teaming with constant jump slicing and a continuous spam of magic. It's pretty lame. I assume guys think they are really good triple teaming a guy that just started playing. The devs should have fixed the matchmaking a long time ago. If your going to have a gang of people you should play against another gang. If there isn't another one then you should have to disband to make the teams even. About a week ago I went against 4 Demigod P's all with cloak and crest. My teammates consisted of a 3,9, 21, and myself as a demigod ares. None of my teammates had a kill. I only had 3 to go along with my 7 deaths. I didn't fight one single fight against another player. Half double teamed and half triple teamed. I can't imagine my teammates even got a hit in. Seriously? It's ridiculous. I'm surprised no one quit. And guys on here wonder why people rage quit. Regardless I agree with your op complaint when it's a whole team of players using it.
Message 11 of 13 (182 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Aug 19, 2013
Lord-Kratos23 is 1000% correct, me & kratos always say beta was a lot of fun .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 12 of 13 (176 Views)
Gaming Beast
1977 posts

Aug 19, 2013
Never go solo . Get a party for those modes only way you'll have a chance
Message 13 of 13 (153 Views)
0 Likes