Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 14 2013
By: gaul51xx Hekseville Citizen 279 posts

This could be cool? Disagree?

2 replies 67 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

If 1v1 is implemented in the game, there should be multilayer mini games when ranking your online warrior. Examples: Fighting Hercules, King Leonidas, Achilles. Big time champions/demi gods. On your ascension perhaps rewards such as armor sets and weapons could be unlocked after defeating these warriors. But spice it up a little. Make the matches challenging by having to defeat the champions while they have access to world weapons and we do not.  Maybe at the end when close to Max level, you can even throw kratos in as the last champion to defeat in the arena. Could be..........EPIC.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: This could be cool? Disagree?

Jan 14, 2013
I have not done enough research, but I think it would be cool to have some 2 player coop challenges.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (58 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Re: This could be cool? Disagree?

Jan 14, 2013

gaul51xx wrote:

If 1v1 is implemented in the game, there should be multilayer mini games when ranking your online warrior. Examples: Fighting Hercules, King Leonidas, Achilles. Big time champions/demi gods. On your ascension perhaps rewards such as armor sets and weapons could be unlocked after defeating these warriors. But spice it up a little. Make the matches challenging by having to defeat the champions while they have access to world weapons and we do not.  Maybe at the end when close to Max level, you can even throw kratos in as the last champion to defeat in the arena. Could be..........EPIC.

How many post do you have with this topic? We know you want to prove you're the best challenging others in 1v1, but I think a customizable match will do. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (46 Views)