Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Re: Think pre-order DLC will be available later on?

Feb 4, 2013
You can look at it in the exclusive offeres selection in the pre-order section on the navigation row.
Message 11 of 26 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

I honestly think the pre-orders will be available later on. It will be a small fee, but I cant see them making a Sword without everyone being able to enjoy it. Atleast I hope so! because I want it Smiley Happy

Blade Of Judgement

Blade.png

Message 12 of 26 (254 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 4, 2013

@DelSol-97- Kool Thnx Man !

It Does Look Arse Kickery !

Are You Pre-Ordering At GameStop Or WalMart ? Or The Other Fine Retailers .Lol

I Also Hope They Add It Down The Line In The PlayStation® Store For At .99¢ .

This God of War Ascension MP Just Keeps Getting A Whole Lot Every Passing Day : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 13 of 26 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

I pre-ordered at Ebgames (gamstop)

I ordered the collectors, but I do look forward somewhere down the line for the weapon. Mortal Kombat 9 did the same thing, many retailers had different skins but later on you could pay for them. I will pay for the Blade of Judgement Smiley Happy. Honestly this one of the few games I would spend towards DLC, very very excited for it!

Message 14 of 26 (244 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Feb 4, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

I ordered the collectors, but I do look forward somewhere down the line for the weapon. Mortal Kombat 9 did the same thing, many retailers had different skins but later on you could pay for them. I will pay for the Blade of Judgement Smiley Happy. Honestly this one of the few games I would spend towards DLC, very very excited for it!

It would be cool if you ordered the collectors Edition that you would get any and all "Exclusive" deals that would be just the digital downloads. Would probably boost the sells of that a little bit.

Message 15 of 26 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 4, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

I will pay for the Blade of Judgement Smiley Happy. Honestly this one of the few games I would spend towards DLC, very very excited for it!

I Hear You Pal, I Would Happily Spend Extra Money If This Was A Option .

I Know Many GoW MP Players Would Rather Earn It By Unlocking It, But So Far It Is Not A Option .

If SSM Reads This, "The Players Have Their Wallets Open You Know" .Lol

I Also Think The Collector's Edition Is At Best Pricing, At $79.99 It Is Literally A Thank You !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 16 of 26 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

DelSol-97- wrote:

It would be cool if you ordered the collectors Edition that you would get any and all "Exclusive" deals that would be just the digital downloads. Would probably boost the sells of that a little bit.

If you pre order the collectors edition from GS then you get a DLC pass.  That means whatever they come out with in the future you get for free.  So yeah, look in the details, whatever they release to the PSN store you get for free.

Message 17 of 26 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Feb 4, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

rachelnlucas wrote:

DelSol-97- wrote:

If you pre order the collectors edition from GS then you get a DLC pass.  That means whatever they come out with in the future you get for free.  So yeah, look in the details, whatever they release to the PSN store you get for free.

It is a pass for future DLC content but it doesn't state you are getting what the other pre-order bonuses ( "exclusives") are.  Like the Blade you get from Wal-mart.  But yeah , that is why the collectors edition of this one is sooooooooo much better deal than the others I've seen.

Message 18 of 26 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Feb 4, 2013
I trully hope it comes out later...

i live in brasil... and i wanna kick **bleep** as LEONIDAS so bad...
SSM DONT TAKE THAT JOY FROM ME!!!!

i wish to projectile my currency at your faces please.
Message 19 of 26 (201 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 6, 2013

They better be. I don't wanna order from Wal-Mart and GameStop just because Wal-Mart has that Blade. 

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 20 of 26 (179 Views)
0 Likes