Survivor
2333 posts

Re: These darn booby traps!

Apr 25, 2013

Enemies means any opponent in the game in a Team mode, though they happen in the Match of Champions as well.

Message 11 of 17 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Apr 25, 2013
*sighs* these darn booby traps...
Message 12 of 17 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Apr 25, 2013
Yes I know enemies means any opponent, which is why I asked the question. There is a difference if as to whether you get killed depending on which mode you are in. You should not be killed by traps set by you or a teammate in Team Favor or CtF matches. It does happen sometimes and that is a glitch. You WILL get killed by traps you set in Trial of the Gods, which is how it was intended.

The question was directed at Poseidon4ever, who I quoted because it wasn't clear what mode he was talking about.
Message 13 of 17 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Apr 25, 2013
Well I can say for one that it happens to me on tfotg. I dont play ctf & dont play much totg. I have gotten killed by the spikes on desert of lost souls totg few times but that made sense. Im also talking about the fireball launchers in tfotg, teamates have killed me with those as well.
Message 14 of 17 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Apr 25, 2013
I honestly think there are too many traps on desert of lost souls..... Prolly 50% of my deaths or more on that map come from booby traps. That & the labrynth lvl, too many traps. I like bog of forgotten & walls of troy those are nicely balaced
Message 15 of 17 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Apr 25, 2013
The Desert map is my favorite mainly because of all the traps it has. It makes you think about which way you go and not just rush into an area of the map. And yes you can be killed by a teammate firing the ballista/fireball launcher. That sucks but its the way they made the game.

The Labrynth is actually my least favorite map for 2 reasons. First, if you use the grapple point on the left cube, you land on the fire pit and if and enemy set it that means almost certain death. My biggest gripe though is that it is too easy to fall of the edge when jumping down from the top level.
Message 16 of 17 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
56 posts

Apr 25, 2013
I like them they slow down the fight and make you trhink I will like for the fire one to be boost up on damage and the spears one to come up faster
Message 17 of 17 (71 Views)
0 Likes