Highlighted
Apr 24 2013
By: RICH_ARD_SMOKER Lombax Warrior 202 posts

These darn booby traps!

16 replies 235 views Edited Apr 24, 2013
I keep getting killed by booby traps set by friendly's. I know that the average person would know not to set off spike traps or the fire hazardz or any booby trap whilst a friendly player is on or near them, but most players I play with b/c I play solo don't. SSM pls need to fix so booby traps & fire launchers ect. Dont harm friendly players this is extremely annoying. Also yall need to deploy a trojan bug or sumthing for these hackers. Time & time again I see players who dont have a health bar or name above there head & are invincible to harm. Ive sat and beat & beat these players & afterwards they laugh at me & one hit me with a normal attack. also most of my L1-square or triangle cooldwns & magic are constantly interupted without parry Smiley Mad just wanted to bring these issues to attention if they havent been already. Other than that the multiplayer is awsome when I get good games that arent glitched or hacked Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 17 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Re: These darn booby traps!

Apr 24, 2013
p.s. I sometimes use my magic, the bar drains & nothing happens. Noticed this while using sacrificial soul for my hades character I would have full magic for 2 uses use one then wait few secs & use the other & nothing would happen yet my magic drained. Happened for the elite magic for ares a few times as well which is single use.
Message 2 of 17 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

Stef: Data where are you going?
Data: I'm setting booty traps.
Stef: You mean booby traps?
Data: THATS WHAT I SAID! BOOBY TRAPS! God. These Guys! LMAO classic

I agree though very annoying

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 3 of 17 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I was just playing a match on Desert of Lost Souls and the enemies weren't dying by spike traps. The one guy was just bouncing laying on the spikes, and then I set the trap again and he used Ares Inferno hovering over the spikes.

Message 4 of 17 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 25, 2013

^OH SILVER.....wait till u hear THIS BS.....I set a trap on desert recently....and BAM! it went off on me plus my teammate....and 3 enemies....but it KILLED ME AND MY PARTNER!!! I had literally just set it....omg i h8 that

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 17 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^OH SILVER.....wait till u hear THIS BS.....I set a trap on desert recently....and BAM! it went off on me plus my teammate....and 3 enemies....but it KILLED ME AND MY PARTNER!!! I had literally just set it....omg i h8 that

It happened to me as well yesterday. Desert of Lost Souls should just change it's name to Possessed by Satan.

Message 6 of 17 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 25, 2013

agreed....many glitches there

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 17 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 25, 2013

@Poseidon

Yeah that stuff happens to me all the time it gets so annoying. Well Ive noticed that I die from my own trap right after I get hit by an enemy. But it is quite bull that u die but the enemy doesnt. Its weird cuz they should have died from it no matter what, but no the gods decide the fate of what happens lol.

Message 8 of 17 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Apr 25, 2013

hmm I've only died by a booby trap set by a friend once in Trial of the Gods-- you guessed it! Desert of Lost souls at the beginning of round 1 (area 2)  Just above the starting area.. I attempted to do a shoulder jump off of my buddy with poseidons war hammer and failed miserably.. landed on the spikes and the game was over lol.. I only thought it was because I came down on them so **bleep** hard lol--- usually if a friend sets it-- I just get stuck in it for a second.. same with fire etc.

Message 9 of 17 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

When you say "enemies" do you mean Capture the Flag/Team Favor of the Gods or Trial of the Gods?  You will die if you get caught in a trap you set in Trial of the Gods.  You should not die in a trap set by you or your teammates in Capture the Flag or Team Favor of the Gods, although I did die in a spike trap I set in a match this last weekend.  THAT is a glitch.

Message 10 of 17 (138 Views)
0 Likes