Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Re: The only solution for quitters

May 8, 2013

The real solution to general quitters? swap your current God of War Ascension copy down at your local gamestop for Disney Princess for the Wii if you can't handle it.

Message 31 of 55 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

May 8, 2013

UzaruSchutzengel wrote:

The real solution to general quitters? swap your current God of War Ascension copy down at your local gamestop for Disney Princess for the Wii if you can't handle it.

Now that is BRUTAL insult. Nice

Message 32 of 55 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 8, 2013

That's just what a quitter would say.

Message 33 of 55 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: The only solution fot quitters

May 8, 2013

Galibis wrote:
Step 1 Remove Guide Puton Function from MP This will force the Rage QUITERS to have to turn off there Ps3 in order to be able to quit this in turn will get them tire of quiting cuz every time they want to quit they have to Turn of there ps3

Step 2 no more quiters fun for everyone

Step 1 QUIT IF IT'S 4 AGAINST 2

Step 2 find new match with even odds.

that's why some quit when you get 3 ganging up on 1 player or even 4 against the one (HTF) is that fair??

Message 34 of 55 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

May 8, 2013

CloakersClub wrote:

GOW 71 said:

A better solution would be to incorporate a late join system which would throw you into a game already in progress on the team who is shorthanded. It won't stop the immediate quit but I'd wager you would get a team mate back rather shortly.

---------------------------------

Nope. Imagine this. 3vs3 all going fair and square. The Spartan team is winning against Trojans. Somebody drops in-game on Trojans. They pwnt Spartans 4vs3 all teamwork.

What are you going to say now GOW71? You just can't take the chances that another one joins in your team too.

This option should be off as it is, but quiting in-game option should be removed.

Maybe you didn't understand what GOW 71 said. the game would bring in a player to even the odds, so if it was even then no need to add anyone

Message 35 of 55 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

May 8, 2013

How do you know if a person rage quits??? does the game let you know?? or just because you see less players you think rage quit.

What about when the game it self disconnects that player.

Been in many matches where this has happened, many of which we were winning.

get that error all the time just lost connection then back to lobby

Message 36 of 55 (105 Views)
Wastelander
801 posts

May 8, 2013
I don't think we need a way to punish quitters. SSM needs to make fixed matches by lvl. Each group should be 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 30-40. My main problem is how teams are arranged. Many players have stated this already. Teams are unbalanced which tends to lead to players leaving at the start of a match. I weigh my options when I'm grouped with lower lvls. Especially when the opposing team is made up of +30 players. And a drop-in system is what we need. I don't agree with the force a player from the other team to drop idea.
Message 37 of 55 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

May 9, 2013

Quitters definitely suck.  Idk how to help it though, because sometimes its not quitting, but a bad connection. Its happened to me a few times, You could maybe put a disconnect % next to thier name for when people actually do quit. I dont think quitting is acceptable....period. Take your **bleep** whoopin like a man then leave the lobby. Even on a 3 vs 4, play it out. Yes it is very frustrating because 95% youre gonna lose but you never know, and even taking that L, its still xp earned.

Message 38 of 55 (87 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

May 9, 2013

I replied at first just to put my opinion out but after reading thru the post i have to say its a good discussion. So i no longer know which way to lean. So i say do this, when you experience a rage quitter, just talk **bleep** and laugh bout it mid lobby until you feel better. Rage quitters suck. Sometimes a quit can be neccessary though. Definitely shouldn't be locked into a match. Double edged sword guys, guess we just gotta deal...

Message 39 of 55 (82 Views)
First Son
19 posts

May 9, 2013
*do say. my bad.
Message 40 of 55 (81 Views)
0 Likes