May 06 2013
By: mizard1 Monster Hunter 39 posts

The only solution for quitters

[ Edited ]
54 replies 540 views Edited May 8, 2013

As far as i know, the only solution SSM could find for the issue is just removing the quit the match option from the select menu during TFoTG. For such games i doubt we'll ever see measures like punishing quitters with penalties or such things. And if they plan on leaving it, at least introduce a balance so if a player quits, force an opponent player to quit the session so the match it's still fair. Also i'd like to see a better team making options, like putting players from lvl 1 to 10 vs player with similar levels, it's impossible to play against lvl 38-40 people with guys with lvl 7 or 10, 'cause 4/5 of the times they're beginners. Also add a forceful quit for all those players that when they're on your team they intentionally don't play. It's a matter of respect, why should i try all i can with teammates not capable and often in inferiority ? Just the other day a player - no name for his safety - insulted me because we were winning due to the fact one of his teammates quit, but insead of blaming him, he insulted me. Now why most games don't put from the beginning anti quitters measures ? Also, you quit for the stats ? Then add the quitting ratio too, and let it be public when participating on a session. I quit, but only not to waste 8 minutes of my life when from the start we're 3 vs 4. It must be 3v3 or 4v4, from the beginning to the end.

Message 1 of 55 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Re: The only solution fot quitters

May 6, 2013

true quit ingame should be removed if u really have to go someplace urgent u can always log of  i'm sure ragequitters would be tired of logging of everytime they want to leave the match

Message 2 of 55 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

May 6, 2013
Yes . Can't stand matches with leavers :smileysad:
Message 3 of 55 (533 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 6, 2013
is to yes no guide putons to Xbox did something like this to i dont know what game it was but i think the guide puton need to be turn off went you on a match so the only way to quit will be to force your ps3 of wish if you realy have to go some where you wont care on doing now if all you want to do is quit cuz you not going to win it will force you to turn your ps3 off turn it back on and get back to game some people will get tire of turning there ps3 off and on so they will stop
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 4 of 55 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 6, 2013

It's as worst as cheating, the death of the online. And almost no one do something 'cause they want to keep the bad players too. I mean, you're scared to lose, don't play. Since we can't teach them not to do it, we just have or to punish it or to prevent it.

Message 5 of 55 (529 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 6, 2013
Step 1 Remove Guide Puton Function from MP This will force the Rage QUITERS to have to turn off there Ps3 in order to be able to quit this in turn will get them tire of quiting cuz every time they want to quit they have to Turn of there ps3

Step 2 no more quiters fun for everyone
Message 6 of 55 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 6, 2013
What is it ? How do i make it work ?
Message 7 of 55 (487 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 6, 2013
umm you will have to ask ssm to Apply it
Message 8 of 55 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7471 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

I disagree with removing the in-game option to quit game.  You should never, ever, ever, force someone to stay in a game against their will. Or having to turn off their system to do so.  There are plenty of people such as myself who may have to quit a game and have it nothing to do with rage quitting, and leave my PS3 on.

You are essentially asking them to "lock" you into a match and if you don't wanna stay (no matter what the reason) to add wear and tear to personal equipment.  I find that an unacceptable option. Rage quitting is a pain a hassle and leaves people short handed. I get it. But don't make the game a prison for everyone that they have to stay in.

A better solution would be to incorporate a late join system which would throw you into a game already in progress on the team who is shorthanded. It won't stop the immediate quit but I'd wager you would get a team mate back rather shortly.

Message 9 of 55 (472 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
230 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

GOW 71 said:

A better solution would be to incorporate a late join system which would throw you into a game already in progress on the team who is shorthanded. It won't stop the immediate quit but I'd wager you would get a team mate back rather shortly.

---------------------------------

Nope. Imagine this. 3vs3 all going fair and square. The Spartan team is winning against Trojans. Somebody drops in-game on Trojans. They pwnt Spartans 4vs3 all teamwork.

What are you going to say now GOW71? You just can't take the chances that another one joins in your team too.

This option should be off as it is, but quiting in-game option should be removed.

photo 20120910darksiders24_zpsf64f62ca.jpg
Message 10 of 55 (452 Views)
0 Likes