Message 31 of 185 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: The Story of Erebus.

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

@stripesmarine

I hate to disrupt, but I agree with Vanilla on this. This won't be Team Σκιά talking, it'll just be me. 

The only reason why clans are known is because of this forum (possibly by search engine).

There are many, many talented players that will not be visiting these forums. The downsides to having a strict "Skill" policy can be game changing.

-You join a clan since you're good, but maybe one day you're not doing the best (don't bulls**, everyone has those days)

-Members notice you are being overwhelmed, but usually you can handle it. What if an enemy gets that one stun on you, causing them to gang up and crush you? There goes your post, and if they're smart, you will NOT be getting it back.

Σκιά promotes teamwork, effort, and trust; however, I hate to bring it up because  Σκιά respects many of Erebus' members (they know who they are).

You will lose attraction this way, Erebus. Mark my words.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 32 of 185 (242 Views)
Wastelander
787 posts

Feb 1, 2013

@d1v4d

Haha dont be promoting your clan here Smiley Tongue

I do understand both sides on this, I personally wanted to join Erebus because I heard they were going to be a strong group of warriors, so I didnt mind if I had to go through a test first to join. Some of my greatest matches were with the members, and when it comes to team based games, it is always good to have strong fighers

Either way, I dont think we should discuss/argue about the requirements to join a clan since we all have different opinions. Smiley Happy

But, once March 12th comes.... watch out Ekia Smiley Tongue

Message 33 of 185 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Feb 1, 2013
My Tryout policy isn't TOO Hard. I don't make it HARD to get in. We just simply fight one person who wants to join and they can die alot and still get in, they just need to know how to fight and know how to use Timing to their advantage.

I as well would Promote teamwork, effort, and trust. Having the lack of those would REALY suck and i'd have to kick people out if they don't use those factors.

BUT people do have those days, those bad days when Effort isn't an option and lack the skill they had yesterday but that can be forgiven, just as long as it isn't Perm.

lawl.jpg

Message 34 of 185 (231 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

@Del Sol

It wouldn't matter. Even if I was promoting my clan here, which I wasn't, then my signature is also. If you decide to look at it this way, instead of posting millions of threads about my clan, I just decide to carry it in my signature. 

I didn't mean to offend anyone, if I did, I apologize. Just offering some friendly advice, never knew it was a crime.

Your clan leader has stated he wishes to be allies, so what do you mean by "watch out"? Smiley Wink

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 35 of 185 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

@d1v4d

its more of a friendly "watch out" Smiley Tongue

GoW.jpg

Message 36 of 185 (212 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 1, 2013

@DelSol-97, @metlgearsolid200, @d1v4d

Gentlemen Let's Be Civilized About This While We Still Have The Option Of Doing So .Lol

Both Clan Leaders Have Spoken And Have Decided To Be "Neutrals" At This Point And Hopefully In The Future .

Let's Just Keep To Our Daily Routines Of Making Our Clans The Best They May Be .

I Respect Both Clans Equally Here Just As Everyone In This Forum Should, There Is No Need For Finger Pointing About Who Is Promoting This Over Something Else .

Let's Just Enjoy The "Peace Time" We Have Right Now And Relax Before The Real Battles Begin .Lol

*stripesmarine then gives his two best buddies metlgearsolid200 & d1v4d a lenghty hug, to put this talk behind their minds *

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 37 of 185 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Feb 1, 2013
LOL wew were not fighting in a harsh way sir...more like a brother to a brother kind of thing.

lawl.jpg

Message 38 of 185 (197 Views)
Wastelander
859 posts

Feb 1, 2013

@Metl any news on our Erebus trailer yet?

I really want to see it! Smiley Tongue

Erebus..jpg
Message 39 of 185 (192 Views)
Wastelander
787 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Agreed^

Message 40 of 185 (187 Views)
0 Likes