Mar 20 2013
By: Mon-Star_DT First Son 2 posts

The Scoop On All Maxed Out Warriors!!!

[ Edited ]
7 replies 1403 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

So don't know if anybody but myself, wondered about what would happen once ALL of your warriors is maxed... Well, nothing!!! It's crazy I thought you would get some kind of trophy or maybe even new armor. But I just wanted to post something about it since I didn't see any info anywhere. It does give you satisfaction once you have maxed out all of your warriors though Smiley Very Happy Moving on to complete my 5th victory in trial of the gods and release my last armor for my warriors.

"Terminators Of War" - Captain

Message 1 of 8 (1,403 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Re: The Scoop On All Maxed Out Warriors!!!

Mar 20, 2013
Thanks for info Captain Obvious xD
Life's a Game
Message 2 of 8 (1,369 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Now are your gods lvl maxed or did you just go to the next one once you reached lvl 30 cause having them maxed out means armor and weapons also
Message 3 of 8 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Mar 20, 2013
You sir have alot of time in your hands.
Message 4 of 8 (288 Views)
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Which was your favorite to rank up?
Message 5 of 8 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

I am currently working on Poseidon...Ares and Zeus maxed.

I HIGHLY doubt this guy maxed all weapons and armor. THose are the time consumers, especially the hardest to level up weapons being locked until level 24-27. I stayed on Ares just to finish out his spears but haven't yet touched his swords and only Maxed one of his hammers. Not sure on the armor pieces but I know the Ares specific armors aren't ALL maxed, though many are. I'd say 6 of the 9 pieces. Took a CRAZY long time for all that so I am just levelling up what weapons and armor I can by the time I hit 30 with Poseidon and moving on to Hades.

I do intend to go back and max out every piece of equipment in the game. Though Barbarian Hammer and Spear of Destiny might be a bit difficult Smiley Wink

Maxing out everything is going to take hundreds of hours, mark my words. Heck, maxing each allegiance's level is taking quite some time by itself.

PS - It is quite fun playing matches with these random loadouts lol Some are most DEFINITELY better than others and a healthy mix ain't so bad itself. I wonder how beastly I'll be once I can finally get back to using a loadout of choice instead of just levelling up what needs it lol

Message 6 of 8 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

I don't have all my armor and weapons maxed out yet, just the characters. I was getting asked a lot if something might happen if you Max out just your warriors.  I tried to research before I completed that, but I didn't find anything. So once I maxed out all the levels for the 4 warriors, I figured I post something in the forums about it. Im actually 60% done with maxing out all the weapons for all the warriors. As far as my favorite to rank up was of course my Hades, he has the best physical and elemental power, with cool down. Sometimes your best defense is your offense Smiley LOL 

Message 7 of 8 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Honestly, after seeing the content in this game I'm surprised you expected anything at all...
Message 8 of 8 (197 Views)
0 Likes