Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Re: The Pro and The Noob

Jan 5, 2013

Ok so in the free for all mode if u just sit around and wait for godly weapons to appear  would that be noobish or a fine strategy

Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Message 11 of 29 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 5, 2013

KING_PARKER_TSK wrote:

Ok so in the free for all mode if u just sit around and wait for godly weapons to appear  would that be noobish or a fine strategy

Noobish, spear is OP, hammer is fine, boots suck, Kratos blades are OP, sword is inbetween OP and suck so average...

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 12 of 29 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 5, 2013

not even, the supposed pros evade just as much as noobs. The only difference is that they dodge in circles so that the chain grabs cannot track. Either way, it is just as cheap. They also pick up world weapons probably even more than noobs, because they kow how easy it is to kll a person with it. Surprisingly enough, noobs try to parry more, but pros rarely do, because dodging is much more safe.

The easist way to tell the difference between a noob and pro, is to see how they manipulate their environment. A pro will constantly set traps, and try to navigate a person towards them. A noob will more than often try to pick up a flag even when the name indicators clearly show that an opponent is nearby. Above all, a pro will use their AOE attacks more strategically to break the constant dance of dodges. Combos are also an indicator, although the BOA combo does not count as skillful.

Message 13 of 29 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jan 5, 2013
Boots are great, in my opinion. You can use them as a super fast launcher in a combo. Just don't try to use them like the hammer.
Message 14 of 29 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Ok I believe i have a strong understanding of who is noob and who is pro. Now all i need to do is test my skills against pros but I have never ran into any forumers sadly 

Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Message 15 of 29 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Pros are the ones that kill with combos not using the same attack over and over again. They stand in a spot where you can see them and then they use the special attacks and grapple and then doing the same after killing you. Those are the worst kind of noobs. doing the same thing over and over. Waiting for a world weapon to appear. Simply NOOBS! 

But in every game ther will be noobs so you just have to get use to it.

Also this is one of the reasons to apply a party system, playing with guys who you know and have good teamwork make things easier and make noob use different strategies other than wait in a blind point and then using their special attacks, hate those. 

Message 16 of 29 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Lol the boots are probably 1 of the best weapons, you can spam the stomp to launch, you can hold L1O to do a speed run and launch really high, and you can escape really fast in them. This is great for starting combos, launching player out of the map, and traversing the map. If you wanna be the greatest noob on the planet then you should 1. bunnyhop constantly 2. use the electric cone as often as possible 3. spam with zeus hammer magic or sword from offscreen  4. use ur escape as soon as you get hit once and run away with full health 5. set traps 24/7 or worse use a trap when ur teamates are fighting over it to kill everyone. Well just a few noobish stuff, I cant say i don't do the same to get back at people. 

Message 17 of 29 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jan 5, 2013

alacarpa wrote:

Pros are the ones that kill with combos not using the same attack over and over again. They stand in a spot where you can see them and then they use the special attacks and grapple and then doing the same after killing you. Those are the worst kind of noobs. doing the same thing over and over. Waiting for a world weapon to appear. Simply NOOBS! 

Also this is one of the reasons to apply a party system, playing with guys who you know and have good teamwork make things easier and make noob use different strategies other than wait in a blind point and then using their special attacks, hate those. 

Minotaur hammer combo.....L1+[] [] [] L1+/\ hold /\ [] [] grapple is a combo but what if I try to do that combo as much as I can? cause by the time I finish it, it's cooled down so......might have been a /\ after 2nd [] after L1+[]

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 18 of 29 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jan 5, 2013
And i thought i were a noob because i dodge too much
Message 19 of 29 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 5, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

alacarpa wrote:

Minotaur hammer combo.....L1+[] [] [] L1+/\ hold /\ [] [] grapple is a combo but what if I try to do that combo as much as I can? cause by the time I finish it, it's cooled down so......might have been a /\ after 2nd [] after L1+[]

Ok im not complaining on that because you use a combo and probably killed me with all that, wouldn't be necessary to do it again, but hate when people just go to a blind point and wait you ther to do a combo and when you finally got him they run to that point again and do the same thing, don't you believe that's annoying?

Message 20 of 29 (137 Views)
0 Likes