Dec 23 2012
By: Mockers- Hekseville Citizen 295 posts

The Lobby needs improvement

8 replies 172 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

The Multiplayer lobby needs some improvement. I realize it's closed beta but if their going to leave it how it is that would suck. I mean it's not the worst thing Ive seen I just wish the lobby was a little bigger and you could scroll on people name and select them *Even if your not implmenting stats, mutes and stuff right now*. The lobby is not horrible but it needs to be bigger for sure and just overally better. Show teams before launching, better countdown timer, a box around the lobby, bigger text for names?. Those are just my thoughts and I do realize this is Closed beta.

Message 1 of 9 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: The Lobby needs improvement

Dec 23, 2012
I'm glad you mentioned it because you are 100% correct.

I had the same issue with PSASBR too... the "lobby" isn't a MP style lobby which kind of sucks...

In this game, there's no way to hover over people's names. which, when the party system comes out will be terrible when wanting to promote people or kick people. Then when the mic feature comes out there will be almost no way to mute the other team...

Just doesn't look like it was built for MP really. Though I do like the look of it, I'm just worried about MP functionality.
Message 2 of 9 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

several times my lobby has ended and I haven't even realized it because I was scrolling through armor. Definitely need to make it better

Message 3 of 9 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Like you said this is just the beta process. I'm pretty sure they thought about scrolling over players' names so you can mute them and when there is a party system (possibly when the game comes out or the beta release on the 8th) there will be a kick feature or a promote feature.

Message 4 of 9 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 24, 2012

The beta is great!!! Just a little more time needed in the lobby before a match

Message 5 of 9 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Dec 24, 2012
I 100% agree with the OP
Message 6 of 9 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Thanks for the replys. I think were pretty much all on the same page of how it should be. Defiantly more structure. I mean it's obvious later on were going to have to select maps to play so it has to change nonetheless.

Message 7 of 9 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Dec 24, 2012

nabillionaire00 wrote:

Like you said this is just the beta process. I'm pretty sure they thought about scrolling over players' names so you can mute them and when there is a party system (possibly when the game comes out or the beta release on the 8th) there will be a kick feature or a promote feature.

Even though this is "a beta" from my experience in betas as far as menus go what you see is what you get.  There can be slight improvements which I'm expecting to be made but I'm certain this will be exactly what we get if not very, very close. 

That being said, there can still be changed made to the current setup, but we'll have to see.  

Message 8 of 9 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

I agree

Jan 21, 2013

There should also be a way to invite frineds so that you can build teams.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 9 of 9 (90 Views)
0 Likes