Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Re: The Green Aura Effect when using the Blade of Athena?

Dec 20, 2012

Viddik wrote:
I think the BoA only feels OP in the sense that so few things besides health fonts return health. That HoT is a huge difference maker. Play smart with a BoA and you're looking at very long kill streaks. It's odd really. It single handedly helps build towards a longetivity build, while look at some Zeus relics and you see effects that encourage or reward -dying-.
It all feels oddly muddled in that regard.
My fear is the BoA will feel required eventually. I'd rather see some different health return functions explored to take the urgency away from the blade, lest we want arenas full of them.

XD I use BoA on my Skorpian armor Ares......healing font? Puhlease, I also run around healing mah teammates Smiley Very Happy

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 31 of 33 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Dec 20, 2012
BoA isn't really OP unless you're using the heal in battle a lot, say someone's attacking you and you just run away and use the heal ability and come back with full health while they're at like 50 or less.

But as aries you should be gaining more health for kills. I've noticed you don't get health for very many kills and as zeus I would kill someone and get health too...which is odd because it's only supposed to be aries isn't it?
Message 32 of 33 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 20, 2012
To be honest not sure. I've watched carefully and I rarely gain health back on a kill. Regardless of character. Only orbs I am seeing is red and a blue once in a while (dont get confuzzled). Team mate had the Zeus Harmony Relic).

Actually going to make a seperate topic discussing this to not go off topic too badly here
Message 33 of 33 (116 Views)
0 Likes