Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 04 2013
By: Ruykin Lombax Warrior 149 posts

The Gods Have Cheated Me!!!

24 replies 393 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

Well as all of you may know! The trail of the gods is a  pain in the arse! My friend and I have been working on them! We have destroyed forum of Hercules more then once! Rotunda has whooped us from one side to the next! But tonight takes the cake! We where on the desert one! Get to the final round with 6 minutes to spare! We kill poly and then it does not end it must have bugged it sent us back down stairs where we destroyed more monsters then finally get to the middle again destroy all those monsters then nothing happens!! I am so **bleep** wasted all that time to get screwed in the end. Needless to say we could not finish it because something went wrong and instead of victory we lost because of time up 6 minutes remaining! :smileysad: Any one else experience this? I bet we can't even get some compensation?!

I may be just the brain of the clan, but my friends are the heart and blood that fuels it and keeps it alive! The victories and the deaths we dish out are just an added bonus!

~THE EXECUTIONERS~
 photo 1_zpsc9803994.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: The Gods Have Cheated Me!!!

Apr 4, 2013
Yeah that must've sucked
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (357 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1201 posts

Apr 4, 2013
So let me get this strait, you throwed the spear at him!
Did the QTE with the whole slicing the jaw thing.
And then it sent you down what stairs?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Sent us back down to bottom of the map. with spike trap. It would not end. Then when we circled back around to where the titan lay dead and cleared out the mob it would not do anything else. so we ended up losing because of a time out!
I may be just the brain of the clan, but my friends are the heart and blood that fuels it and keeps it alive! The victories and the deaths we dish out are just an added bonus!

~THE EXECUTIONERS~
 photo 1_zpsc9803994.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I've beaten hercules solo and with a partner, desert with a partner but I was never able to beat rotunda :\

Also, a bug happened to me in the desert where an enemy kept stunned for something like 2-3 minutes and no one could kill him after killing it somehow, we died because I just couldn't save my mate pressing R1 just next to him.

signature.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Rotunda is easy if you know what to do. Pretty much for the first three rounds, just shoulder charge every character out of the ring. This includes all goats, anything flying, goat commander, sirens, and the amazon blue chick. If you see any of those on the screen, SHOULDER CHARGE THAT SUCKA. You cant knock out the cyclops, medusas, and the Final Boss. Trust me, this strategy works.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Rafa_psc wrote:

I've beaten hercules solo and with a partner, desert with a partner but I was never able to beat rotunda :\

Also, a bug happened to me in the desert where an enemy kept stunned for something like 2-3 minutes and no one could kill him after killing it somehow, we died because I just couldn't save my mate pressing R1 just next to him.

Did you run out of time or what with Rotunda?  It's probably the easiest one to solo with Ares, depending on how you've set him up.  As long as you're scoring gold waves, you always have enough weapons to tackle the more problematic larger enemies.  Couple that with how many of the enemies you can knock off the Rotunda, it's smooth sailing. 

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11639 posts

Apr 5, 2013

^I've never beaten rotunda either

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^I've never beaten rotunda either

With Ares?  I don't recall exactly what I was using.  Full battle armor I'm sure, max physical power.  Minotaur hammer probably.  Ringout the banshee, ring out the minotaurs (whatever they are, the bigger minion but not quite a boss), ring out typical minions.  The hounds I just use the hammer's square, pause, square attack (stomps and is unblockable).  It's faster than trying to boot them off the rotunda.  Square, pause, square also works well against a lot of boss type enemies to keep interrupting them.

I usually just grab the sword against the cyclops/ogre/whatever guy and smash him down pretty quick.  Demigod magic here and there, mostly for the gorgons (which give me the most trouble) and maybe some hammer use.   If you find that isn't working out, use more weapons as needed.

You can ring out the flying enemies (name escapes me) too.  Sprint + circle will drive them off and to their death. If not, a couple kicks will do the trick afterward and you can sometimes grapple them off as well.  I mostly just ring them out as I'm slamming the minions over the edge.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 5, 2013

The Rotunda is by far the most difficult.  I've beaten the others with a teammate but haven't come close on Rotunda.  Surely there's a trick to it!

--------------------------------------------------
"Can you stand on your head?"

photo SparklyKitten3.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (236 Views)
0 Likes