Wastelander
586 posts

Re: ol Re: a 1v1Re: silence of the titans (Will-AboveAll-FollowMyLead)

Feb 14, 2014

a1234578991245 wrote:

i miss play some MoC   with unique and will. was very funny Smiley Sad

Me too bro .. sorry for yesterday the CON. just went down , I still can't sign in !!

I Always love playing with you =)

Message 951 of 1,366 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
652 posts

Re: ol Re: a 1v1Re: silence of the titans (Will-AboveAll-FollowMyLead)

Feb 14, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 952 of 1,366 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
442 posts

Re: The Titans [Willie-Evolvable-Fellowman]

Feb 14, 2014

Zex_Adel wrote:
Are you his lawyer or something? ? Because we haven't mentioned ur name.

wow, why are you acting like that? the man is just trying to stop this stupid and childish controversy... Sorry if i offend you, but your comment was needless...

Message 953 of 1,366 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Negao1277 wrote:

Zex_Adel wrote:
Are you his lawyer or something? ? Because we haven't mentioned ur name.

wow, why are you acting like that? the man is just trying to stop this stupid and childish controversy... Sorry if i offend you, but your comment was needless...

He has no right to interfere! ,that hypocrite says a lot of BS (nico) and I can't stand ppl like him,and look dude I don't know you so I don't want u to become a foe, I prefer to be a friend thats allSmiley Happy.+ I didn't say something wrong about lesman, yo nico where's ur big mouth at brahSmiley Very Happy

photo 92ae6106-6b1e-4800-bd06-520beee01993_zpsec7a1ff2.jpg
Message 954 of 1,366 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Most of the time I play the with The TItans I go negetive not always and this is not becuase I am a bad player nor do I ever feel bad or get butt hurt over it. For me I am just happy to have some great players as friends that I can get some quality matches with every now an then (when my connection allows it) to geta break from all the spammers and BS everywhere else in the game. For me its not about competition though I can get very competetive  but when it comes to forums guys or friends its jsut about playing and having a good time and maybe learning something from my fellow players.

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 955 of 1,366 (274 Views)
Wastelander
586 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2014

SYNK-WARRIOR wrote:

Most of the time I play the with The TItans I go negetive not always and this is not becuase I am a bad player nor do I ever feel bad or get butt hurt over it. For me I am just happy to have some great players as friends that I can get some quality matches with every now an then (when my connection allows it) to geta break from all the spammers and BS everywhere else in the game. For me its not about competition though I can get very competetive  but when it comes to forums guys or friends its jsut about playing and having a good time and maybe learning something from my fellow players.

Thanks man you are one of the greatest players who I love to play with !!

Your gameplay is fair you really make me like the game and I do go negtive too and I don't get bitter or mad is just for fun to me !!

Now when we talk about Nico is another thing , Nico is one of the best Blades user out there when I post pics its not to disrespect him it is just for competition =)

And this thread made me play a lot of good players so its all for good at the end =D

Always on point SYNK !!

Message 956 of 1,366 (263 Views)
Gaming Beast
1771 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Thanks man I apreciate it. I wish I could play more but with my connection and the increasing servier issues its just too frustrating for me I did will continue to play on on weekends though because I am a junky Smiley Happy 

Lag is OP. NERF it!
Message 957 of 1,366 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
442 posts

Feb 15, 2014

i remember the first time i faced unique, i was the only one vs 3, i was with resilience and with Athena, it was a 5 or 6 mns in fight, whyle will was just watching, i killed him with a ring out i guess..  
anyway, what i mean is, dont take is too srrsly, after all, it is just a game Smiley Happy
as my friend Lesman says, it is just 4 fun Smiley Very Happy

Message 958 of 1,366 (251 Views)
Wastelander
586 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Negao1277 wrote:

i remember the first time i faced unique, i was the only one vs 3, i was with resilience and with Athena, it was a 5 or 6 mns in fight, whyle will was just watching, i killed him with a ring out i guess..  
anyway, what i mean is, dont take is too srrsly, after all, it is just a game Smiley Happy
as my friend Lesman says, it is just 4 fun Smiley Very Happy

Looooooooooooool

It was hella of a fight xD

It will always take us forever to kill each other .. Remember when we both used hammers and kept on jump sq till someone do a mistake =D

Message 959 of 1,366 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
586 posts

Feb 15, 2014

The spell check tho

The Titans [Willie-Evolvable-Fellowman]

=D

Message 960 of 1,366 (244 Views)
0 Likes