Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 28 2013
By: Movezigg5 Splicer 88 posts

That feel of being bad in a game you love.

9 replies 312 views Edited Mar 28, 2013

Yes, that's my feeling.

I barely can make great games that I go like 8-2 or something around that, I've started playing as Poseidon (which is my best), then Zeus (my second best), Ares and Hades, all at lvl 30. Tried many different builds but did bad with any.

Only the dead can know peace from this evil.

:'(

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11708 posts

Re: That feel of being bad in a game you love.

Mar 28, 2013

^what's wrong with 8-2 lol?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 28, 2013

I hear ya, man. I am just glad I AM good at this game...Uncharted 3, I love it so much, but my KDR is 8000-12,5000 in competitive play with a 40% win percentage. Not good lol

Keep at it, man. Believe me, you CAN get better at this game. It takes practice and learning...and a good internet connection (which doesn't ALWAYS matter as you'll fine games that you lag no matter how fast your internet is).

Read around these forums. Myself and many others have posted tons of tips for loadouts and combat tactics. You CAN succeed.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

^what's wrong with 8-2 lol?

Nothing, I'm just saying that its a good score that I can barely reach it at matches.

SirCrush wrote:

I hear ya, man. I am just glad I AM good at this game...Uncharted 3, I love it so much, but my KDR is 8000-12,5000 in competitive play with a 40% win percentage. Not good lol

Keep at it, man. Believe me, you CAN get better at this game. It takes practice and learning...and a good internet connection (which doesn't ALWAYS matter as you'll fine games that you lag no matter how fast your internet is).

Read around these forums. Myself and many others have posted tons of tips for loadouts and combat tactics. You CAN succeed.

My connection is fine, the problem is my hands, hah. I don't have a lot of freetime to practise so it's all about fighting and learning at the same time. Maybe I'm pushing myself too hard, since I ALWAYS want to win and have the best score in the match - with all gods, I know people on this forum can do it and I just wanted to make part of this kind of people, but you know when you make some mistakes that you feel like punching yourself screaming "why the **bleep** you did that move, god dammit", lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Again I know EXACTLY how you feel lol

I am lucky to have TONS of time to play and practice which is probably why I've gotten so good at this game. I still make mistakes too. Finally unlearned R3-Run everywhere. I used to get grappled constantly doing that lol Now I am working on evading the /\ attacks which is sometimes hard to distinguish between that and the [] attacks. And beyond that I find myself Parrying at bad times and using specials when I should just block for a second. Yup...I've facepalmed many a time in my learning process lol

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (284 Views)
Wastelander
634 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

Dont worry i have been playing bad lately too...i just dont...have that exitment...anymore.probably when they finally fix things then maybe i go back in to tracks.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (276 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 28, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

Again I know EXACTLY how you feel lol

I am lucky to have TONS of time to play and practice which is probably why I've gotten so good at this game. I still make mistakes too. Finally unlearned R3-Run everywhere. I used to get grappled constantly doing that lol Now I am working on evading the /\ attacks which is sometimes hard to distinguish between that and the [] attacks. And beyond that I find myself Parrying at bad times and using specials when I should just block for a second. Yup...I've facepalmed many a time in my learning process lol

Your words were like a hug for me, thank you so much.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Mar 28, 2013
See this is why we don't need a leader board. Just makes you sad to see how bad your doing. Who cares what you K/D ratio is. Especially in this game, you can win a game without even killing someone if you really wanted lol
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (257 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 28, 2013
I agree. Considering this is a point based game, maybe a Favor rank.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 28, 2013
I just got out of a game where I was a bouncy ball. I was sent flying across the Labyrinth from a kick. Literally, across the map. I'd hit the floor then gain velocity and rocket off the map. Lol, this game is **bleep**ed up.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes