^I see what you did there.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 11 of 20 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Re: Thank You, Team (and Rivals)

Mar 19, 2013

that's the attitude we need my buddahsmoker Smiley Happy seriously don't know what that marine guy is talking about 

Message 12 of 20 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 19, 2013

thelesman wrote:
what do u mean stripesmarine ? u talk kinda weird

I Remember You Wanted To Challenge Me .

Do You Want To ?

I Talk How I Want My Pal, You Have No Say In The Matter .Lol

I Was Just Trolling A Bit .Laughs

; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 13 of 20 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 19, 2013

@thelesman

At Least You Respect Me Enough To Refer To My Title .Lol

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 14 of 20 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Mar 19, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Pretty Stoned.... what did i do hahaa

Message 15 of 20 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 19, 2013

ForbiddenBuddah wrote:

d1v4d wrote:

Pretty Stoned.... what did i do hahaa

Don't you worry. Rest your head, you have a big day tomorrow, Timothy.

Message 16 of 20 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Mar 19, 2013

thelesman wrote:

that's the attitude we need my buddahsmoker Smiley Happy seriously don't know what that marine guy is talking about 

Hahaha Your BuddahSmoker.
I see you have the knack to give out your own nicknames.
Nice.

Message 17 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2327 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

pipking01 wrote:
@thelesman

Yeah man -- it feels like a good jam session, everyone getting in on a groove and making something happen. At least I think so. I don't know, I don't play an instrument. Smiley Happy

Or like Journey, when you stick with one buddy through the whole experience, and working together you never have to touch the ground.

@SILVERX200

I can appreciate that it doesn't always click like it did last night, but at the same time, even in the matches I'm getting dribbled like basketball (which is more frequent than not, trust me), it doesn't feel broken or unfair to me -- not at the extent you seem to think it is, anyway.

I'll just be honest: I've seen your posts all up and down this board asserting that everything is imba, broke, garbage, unfair, unpolished -- even going so far as to call out your teammates for not playing right because they didn't carry you.

I humbly submit that you appear to be blaming everything and everyone else so you do not have to take some responsibility for your loses. It's never you, you don't make mistakes -- it's always your team, the game, the servers, the Gods themselves.

And while I don't think you're wrong about some of the issues the game has, it's getting increasingly hard to parse that out from what seems like a lot of whining and whinging and raging.

I don't mean to call you out or anything. Just... take a deep breath, dude.

I've beta tested games since the Dreamcast. I know when something is unpolished, but you can enjoy the game regardless. It doesn't change the fact that a lot of things are wrong. Whenever I'm playing a game and people have mics on they're voicing much of the same complaints. The only difference is that they're not here voicing that. I tend to speak up, and people can see it as whining but the second they start saying anything about the game problems they encounter they are a hypocrite.

Many people don't have an eye for the defects, but I've had a lot of experience fixing flaws so I know what I'm talking about. I can't expect random people on the internet to share the same views or experiences when they have their own to go through. As far as my teamplay thread, I blamed my team for not working together and it's as simple as that.

When you have a team that works together versus everyone off on their own it makes a big difference and there is no denying that. I'm definitely not a perfect player but I've come to the aid of many players so I know what teamwork is about. If I'm trying to win us a flag match and I have the flag four times and no backup it tends to grate on the nerves. That was just a horrible match in all senses for all of us.

Message 18 of 20 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 19, 2013
^*wink*
Message 19 of 20 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Mar 19, 2013

@my buddafriend some people that i know are nicknamed for life because of me Smiley Happy  

Message 20 of 20 (38 Views)
0 Likes