Jan 13 2013
By: BenjiBoy_09 Splicer 62 posts

Team modes and regular Favor of the gods difference

3 replies 100 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

For some reason when i compare favour or the gods to the 2 team modes, favour of the gods plays so smoothly and perfect and all that but when i play the team modes it plays so, i dont know how to say it un smoothly i guess.

Well when i play favour of the gods every thing is timed perfectly to who hit the person first and stuff and when u press r1 to smash a chest it does it the way it should. but when i play the 2 team modes its just so different i go to smash a chest and it has some sort of delay, i hit someone with a heavy attack and the person that i hit doesnt react like it does in favour of the gods instead he hits me then i react and then he react, and plus when i hit someone in general with most attacks my controller doesnt vibrate as it should and i think to myself did i hit him i dont know, and it really annoys me i cant play like that. I go to capture a teritory thing im holding r1 and again theres delay just like how it is when i try to smash chest. I pick up that heavy hammer power weapon and i hit someone and they dont react till about 1 sec after i hit them and my controller doesnt vibrate.

I really dont know whats happening maybe its just lag i dont have a clue i dont know if this happens to anyone maybe its just me.

So whoever reads this and plays the Amazing God of War Ascension Beta please play any of the 2 team modes and then play favour of the gods and can u tell me if the 2 team modes play un smoothly compared to favour of the gods because i need to know if it happens to other people too or just me.

Thanks Santa monica Studio your so Awesome no doubt you have made the most amazing multiplayer and games i have ever played.

Great jobs guys :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Re: Team modes and regular Favor of the gods difference

Jan 13, 2013

Sorry guys dont worry about what i said it was happening because i just had bad connection at that time, so dont worry about it but its just strange how it was happening to the 2 team modes and not favour of the gods.

anyways dont worry about it just a case of bad connection. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Jan 13, 2013

I'm running into the same problem as far as delay in reaction with either an attack or a dodge. It also happens when going to regenerate health, magic, or even getting any of the special  items available for grabs. Then again, I think the Internet provider I have going out here just royally sucks (HughesNet) -.-

"I have loved. I have suffered. Right now, I hate"
-The Joker
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Satan was there...Satan was real to him....and Satan called herself God....
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jan 13, 2013
I can't help but feel the 8 mans are too congested. I personally will probably stick to FFA
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes