Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 20 2012
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 9792 posts

Tattoos have minor stats?

3 replies 210 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

Probably not the best idea to just make a thread about it but I was wondering... wouldn't it be cool to have stat related tattoos? 

In ancient times, people had tattoos or other markings on their skin to show power or rank in a tribe or what have you.  Wouldn't it be interesting to have stat related tattoos? 

I was thinking, say low level tats have +5 to a stat.  One will be health, another strength, defense, etc. 

As you level up you could get more complex tats say +5 strength/health or defense/magic defense. 

As a very high level, we could have +10 or more, but not too drastic that it would actually matter what tattoos we would have.  Meaning, if you were a melee fighter you absolutely had to have a certain tattoo in order to compete with others in the same fighting style but rather you can choose a tattoo that you like and gain a little bonus from it.

I only came up with this idea because I as a gamer don't like how empty the stats feel.  I like balanced or using what I need but in this game you need a lot of things to survive lol and since leveling does nothing for you but increase spell/relic/trinket power I figure why not pitch a stat tattoo idea. 

Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49576 posts

Re: Tattoos have minor stats?

Dec 20, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Probably not the best idea to just make a thread about it but I was wondering... wouldn't it be cool to have stat related tattoos? 

In ancient times, people had tattoos or other markings on their skin to show power or rank in a tribe or what have you.  Wouldn't it be interesting to have stat related tattoos? 

I was thinking, say low level tats have +5 to a stat.  One will be health, another strength, defense, etc. 

As you level up you could get more complex tats say +5 strength/health or defense/magic defense. 

As a very high level, we could have +10 or more, but not too drastic that it would actually matter what tattoos we would have.  Meaning, if you were a melee fighter you absolutely had to have a certain tattoo in order to compete with others in the same fighting style but rather you can choose a tattoo that you like and gain a little bonus from it.

I only came up with this idea because I as a gamer don't like how empty the stats feel.  I like balanced or using what I need but in this game you need a lot of things to survive lol and since leveling does nothing for you but increase spell/relic/trinket power I figure why not pitch a stat tattoo idea. 

I actually like the idea of "power tattoos" or something as long as it doesn't unbalance the game.

Message 2 of 4 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9792 posts

Dec 20, 2012
I gave them the name "stattoos"
Message 3 of 4 (185 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I think the tattoos are a great ideaAmanda even if placing a stat increase on them would unbalance the game, I'd still like to have them purely for cosmetics and further character customization. 

Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)
0 Likes