Survivor
2333 posts

Re: THE END

Jun 11, 2013

The game has become pay to win. I've seen near level 40 godly allegiance already and the patch was released less than 15 hours ago. Those XP boosters will be needed to level up without extensive grinding.

Adding things to a game is great, but the vast majority of problems need to be fixed first. You just pile new things on top of old issues which will create more exploits and glitches.

People demanded too much too quickly because there really wasn't much to the multiplayer. You get bored of the same thing over and over so they're forced to add things to make people happy, but in turn more problems pop up.

I enjoy the game (at times) but it really is an exercise in frustration when bad things happen often, and always to the detriment of myself and others.

People like me are frowned upon, but without people like me the community at large will sit and suffer if things aren't brought up. Unless you're blissfully ignorant where nothing is an issue.

Message 11 of 13 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jun 11, 2013
I like the game all ways have and i think this new system is nices onlt 1 problem i have whit it is the Ascende players should only play whit each other
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 12 of 13 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2333 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Try playing on teams with a level 1 and level 4 newbie, and a level 28 along with myself with no god ascension against a team of 4 ascended players with two being Poseidon.

The matchmaking is abysmal and I feel really bad for new players because they can't even ease themselves into the game. Trial of the Gods is nothing close to playing with high level players.

Message 13 of 13 (105 Views)
0 Likes