Jan 17 2013
By: ABU_ZHRH_ Splicer 83 posts

THE BLOOD

3 replies 72 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

when you attack somone somtimes there is no blood coming out at all or on your body or on the ground specially with traingle or some magic attacks from weapons and the brutal kill were you stab him in stomach there is no blood on your body when excuting the titan there is a rain of blood but still nothing on your body i mean come on this i kratos's game there most be a bloody as kratos .:smileymad::smileymad:

Message 1 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Re: THE BLOOD

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

ABU_ZHRH_ wrote:

when you attack somone somtimes there is no blood coming out at all or on your body or on the ground specially with traingle or some magic attacks from weapons and the brutal kill were you stab him in stomach there is no blood on your body when excuting the titan there is a rain of blood but still nothing on your body i mean come on this i kratos's game there most be a bloody as kratos .:smileymad::smileymad:

In the Olympus universe...apparently blood dries faster thann it can land on you!

2 months to game release and it hasn't even gon gold yet...They're polishing it. The single player demo had blood on ya.

Message 2 of 4 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Dude get fkn real!!!... Complaining about blood is pathetic! There r far more important things they need to focus on than that! Turds.....
Message 3 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 17, 2013
I'm with you on the blood but I'm sure they will add more in the final game. It is GOW after all!!
Message 4 of 4 (59 Views)