Apr 03 2013
By: SILVERX200 Survivor 2330 posts

Sword World Weapon Combo

13 replies 354 views Edited Apr 3, 2013

Why am I unable to block this? People just slice you up and you die with no way to stop it. It's complete stunlocking.

Message 1 of 14 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: Sword World Weapon Combo

Apr 3, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

Why am I unable to block this? People just slice you up and you die with no way to stop it. It's complete stunlocking.

Unfortunately (or fortunately if you're the one using it) it requires someone to interrupt the person doing it, that or item use.  Some people just survive it, which is rare but happens.

Depending on the mode, it's hard to really pull it off without being interrupted by someone else.  I've had to deal with it less than usual stunlocks or combo juggling, both of which I find more annoying.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 2 of 14 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2330 posts

Apr 3, 2013

I just spawned right into my area, went through the Hyperion Gate and someone picked up a sword and killed me instantly at full health. I don't even see how they had time to charge the sword to begin with.

Message 3 of 14 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 3, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

I just spawned right into my area, went through the Hyperion Gate and someone picked up a sword and killed me instantly at full health. I don't even see how they had time to charge the sword to begin with.

Instadeath is abnormal, very abnormal.  It should definitely take a bit of time to hack and slash and hack until their health is gone.  Sounds like you received another gift from the god of lag or he's a super hacker.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 4 of 14 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2330 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Once I max my Ares level I'll probably move onto the story. I only have a few levels and all Gods will be at 30. I don't see these glitches being fixed any time soon along with the exploits and everything else crazy with this game.

I figure I'll save myself some frustration although the story may have a whole new batch of What the Eff.

Message 5 of 14 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Apr 3, 2013

They need to decrease the amount of damage done when thrown, it just destroys Ares or Zeus with one toss. I know you can dodge it but even when I time it right I still get ripped apart by it. 

Message 6 of 14 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Yeah, a few days ago some guy got me with the sword on Bog of the Forgotten. You know that elevated part to the right of the spear, but to the left of the Gorgon control area? There's a little square area I got cornered in and this guy did a never-ending combo that took me from full health to death. Sucks. lol.
Message 7 of 14 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Apr 3, 2013

BlamelessBoo wrote:
Yeah, a few days ago some guy got me with the sword on Bog of the Forgotten. You know that elevated part to the right of the spear, but to the left of the Gorgon control area? There's a little square area I got cornered in and this guy did a never-ending combo that took me from full health to death. Sucks. lol.

If you hold Circle with the world weapon sword you will continuously slice your opponent in place. Usually does full life if you catch them in it.

Message 8 of 14 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2330 posts

Apr 3, 2013

The sword targeting is very flawed as well. You pretty much have to be in a perfect straight line for the throw to connect.

It is a swift killer against Ares and Zeus simply for their abysmal defense.

Message 9 of 14 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Urgh I saw a guy catch 3 people out doing the hold-circle combo, incredibly strong and no-one could do anything about it :/
--------------------------------------------------
"Can you stand on your head?"

photo SparklyKitten3.jpg
Message 10 of 14 (252 Views)
0 Likes