Highlighted
Jan 10 2013
By: DiegoKG5 Lombax Warrior 98 posts

Suggestions for multiplayer

10 replies 303 views Edited Jan 10, 2013

The beta has been very important because we have the opportunity to report that we are having some problems, so that we shall never see them in the final game. Well, some things I could repair that needs to be corrected are:

* Some icon to indicate which armor you are currently using: We really need because we do not know what we're currently using armor (the same for spells, items, and other equipment);

* Eliminated by yourself?: I noticed that if we take a blow from a inimo and then fell off the cliff, it is said that you were eliminated by yourself. It's a little weird, but it's an easy thing to fix;

* Cooperatives missions (adventures): The same pattern of Uncharted 3. Do not know if this will be in the game, but now I leave here I want to see it in the game. Logically it would be a different story, as in Uncharted 3. But it would be really fun;

* Progress in single player generate earnings in MP: I do not know how this would work, but it is a way to keep players a little more connected to the campaign. Just as an example: Ending the game on the hardest level, we would have a new armor for the MP ...;

* Option to see the result of the last game: I do not know if you intend to put it, but it would be interesting;

* Possibility to invite friends: I do not know if being a beta, we do not have it, but something is important, as is the possibility of communication.

These are just my suggestions. If someone reported an error, feel free to share. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 11 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Re: Suggestions for multiplayer

Jan 10, 2013
There is a MP suggestions thread (aside from a Beta forum). This aside:

>icons and such
Yeah, maybe.

>eliminated by self
Fitting.

>co-op
Makes more sense than PvP. More so if just tossed into SP rather than a separate mode (unless developed after release as DLC).

>SP progress for MP EXP and earnings
NG+1 could enable this. There is no other sensible way...but to abuse it, one could force higher level challenges just to unlock certain gear in MP. I'd be VERY amused with this. Make them do a PAIN+ to get some 'too good' item to really irritate the community.

>beat VH to get some unlock
Yeah, sure. More so for NG+1.

>results
Why not?

>invite friends
I hear of this talk, but don't recall anything official.
Message 2 of 11 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Another thing I think we should have is an indication of the level of each player in MP. Do not know if this will be in the final version, but it's standard on all MP.

Message 3 of 11 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Another suggestion is for the single player mode. We could have continued progress. For example: When we finished the campaign noa normal difficulty, to start a campaign again this difficulty, our progress in the improvement of weapons, spells and other items should remain. For example: I finished on normal difficulty and the blades of chaos are on level 3. When you start a new campaign on normal difficulty, they would already be at level 3. That would be an added incentive to keep players who have finished the campaign, interested in single player.

Message 4 of 11 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Mar 4, 2013

My biggest suggestion is a good party system so I can enjoy the game with friends esspecially since I am buying the game for one of my close friends.

Message 5 of 11 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Mar 4, 2013

DiegoKG5 wrote:

Another suggestion is for the single player mode. We could have continued progress. For example: When we finished the campaign noa normal difficulty, to start a campaign again this difficulty, our progress in the improvement of weapons, spells and other items should remain. For example: I finished on normal difficulty and the blades of chaos are on level 3. When you start a new campaign on normal difficulty, they would already be at level 3. That would be an added incentive to keep players who have finished the campaign, interested in single player.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think every GOW (except GOW 3) has had this in new game plus. However, you have a good point, seeing as how this GOW is adding elemental power, I would want something for Ascensions new game plus, where if we were to finish the game on normal with say "soul" elemental, we should be given the choice to start the game from the beginning with the elemental power we finished the game with last time. Or even better yet, if we were to finish with "soul" elemental, and then again with "fire" elemental, we should be able to pick which one to start with at the beginning of new game plus

Message 6 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Mar 5, 2013

zenicpyro wrote:

DiegoKG5 wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think every GOW (except GOW 3) has had this in new game plus. However, you have a good point, seeing as how this GOW is adding elemental power, I would want something for Ascensions new game plus, where if we were to finish the game on normal with say "soul" elemental, we should be given the choice to start the game from the beginning with the elemental power we finished the game with last time. Or even better yet, if we were to finish with "soul" elemental, and then again with "fire" elemental, we should be able to pick which one to start with at the beginning of new game plus

Yes, it is an option that felt sorely lacking in GOW 3 because as you said, was the one who could not keep what was done previously, for a new campaign. So I find it interesting that this feature is in "Ascension". And your suggestion is amazing! Do not know if it will be in the final version of the game, but if not, it would be very interesting to see these suggestions in a future update. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 11 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 5, 2013

GMG in the MP section, god **bleep** Smiley Wink

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 8 of 11 (125 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Mar 5, 2013
@d1v4d GMG is going to play the MP I knew he couldn't resist.
Message 9 of 11 (117 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 5, 2013
@d1v4d The Impossible Might Occur And GMG Would Learn To Love It .Laughs

He Is A Tough Cookie But He Is A Mortal Too .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 10 of 11 (109 Views)
0 Likes