Apr 27, 2013

photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 21 of 39 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: Suggestions: Toning down Ares' Relic of Determination

Apr 27, 2013
Well thats a bug, then cuz its SUPPOSED to reset. But as its meant to work, I find is plenty balanced
Message 22 of 39 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Apr 27, 2013
it needs to be reseted when you die, and apply an increased glow effect as the relic adds power, so you know how much the increased damage is.

about nerfing it, ther is a lots of ways to do it, one example is what the op says, and other can be less increase in less time (10% pp in 30 secs, then at 60 secs add 10% ep) i mean, split the buff so it will take more time.

why pp first and not ele first? simply because an skilled ares with fullmanticore and an ele weapon can be extremely powerfull, so a delayed ele buff is needed imo.

but the priority is to fix the bug first (get 20% on respawn)
Message 23 of 39 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Its fine how it is thank you. Poseidon has a crap amount of health and defence coupled with powerful magic, how else are we supposed to defeat a bunch of cheap poseidon players?

took forever wailing at you guys and do hardly any damage, on top of that you can heal your self...it was incredibly frustrating to say the least.

Message 24 of 39 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Aside from the bug, you gotta consider Ares is pretty much dependant on his damage output. He doesn't have the defense potential of Poseidon, or the magic spamming of Zeus. Ares best defense is a sick offense. I understand that its glitched, but the relic as intended isn't a problem. Besides, if he's even alive for more than a minute or two at a time, whats everybody doing, lol?
Message 25 of 39 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

^

^^

I highly disagree with what people like Poseidon4ever says, you can see how biased he is from his name.!!

He is talking about Zeus should be toned down Ares should be toned blablabla but nothing with Poseidon. Sometimes they even post thing like Poseidon is weak.

So cheap..

Anything that against his favorable god is OVERPOWERED..  Maybe at the end everyone should play Poseidon..

Currently, if I can choose my opponent, an Ares or a Poseidon player, I will rather choose Ares.  You all know what I mean.....

Yes I am an Ares main player and I am defending my advantage without pretending to be a FAIR guy.

Message 26 of 39 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

The logic of your argument disappoints me.....simply bcuz a god is my favorite....I want him to be OP or anything that challenges him to be nerfed? Do you even hear yourself.....oh well.....not all of us can be 15 and in college. Oh sorry was that arrogant.....hmm.....try again nicely....perhaps you will earn a kinder response

>To switch back on topic, I propose that they keep 10% buff that resets to zero on death

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 39 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

Haha me childish?  It looks like you get  p!ssed off.

Calm down man.  I have already made my point. Leave it to others.

Message 28 of 39 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

You are not worth getting **bleep** off over. Please don't flatter yourself. As I said, Im "disappointed" in your logic. Last time I checked, "disappointed" and "**bleep** off" are not synonyms. Also, you deny that it is childish to assume I am biased based off my name.....which you even say "you can see how biased he is from his name" in regard to. You can't be serious. In addition to invalidating your argument by making facts up, you undermine your already pathetic basis for discussion by saying "leave it to others" when you clearly made a direct reference to me in the initial comment. I did not accuse you of bias....what legitimate reason do you have to make such allegations against me?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 39 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

I am biased because I love playing Ares. I admit that. And I think every people is more or less biased, you know.

I just dont like ppl pretend to be fair while implicitly favoring his own potential advantage. Thats just FAKE.

I dont know why you give me this impression. You see? And please, stop saying disappoint you.. You are my boss or what..

To get back in topic, objectively, I still think Poseidon is tough to win compared to other gods, thats why I defending the relic should not be toned down, as well as Zeus's reckoning.

Message 30 of 39 (118 Views)
0 Likes