Highlighted
Dec 20 2012
By: PayneKiller1509 Fender Bender 3322 posts

Stun escaping

1 replies 243 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

Am I the only one that has seen this? Its happened to me at least 3 times I can remember,  see the on screen notification that my enemy got stunned, then as I proceed to land a killing blow or get a brutal kill the guy looks like he just 'dodges' out of it and all of a sudden his beside or behind me.

Its very hard for me to attribute this to lag cause the escape is near instantaneous, barely a second after I get the stun. And its not a false notification cause their lives were near fully depleted, neither did they use magic or an item, they just pretty much teleport out of the stun and are running around again.

Or do I just not know how to do it myself? Cause I've tried every button and stick when I get stunned.

Message 1 of 2 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Stun escaping

Dec 20, 2012
It is lag, or a really annoying glitch because I've tried countless times to get out of being stunned and the only way to do it is if you stand up really slowly but I see more and more people using items to get out of stuns or I'll try to land a hook but instead it bounces off of them and then they use that stun period to turn the tide and kill me...very very VERY annoying.
Message 2 of 2 (239 Views)
0 Likes