Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: Sprinting...Again!

Apr 2, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
@GOW71

Not likely. :smileywink: My teammates have that situation under control. Time go do some objectives. :smileyhappy:

Good for you then on not being a super cheap-o! I dont engage in battle myself if it is already 2 vs 1 or more that is just bad form if you ask me.  In objective modes anyway (CTF FOTG). "Deathmatch" modes are another story.

If  a team member is in battle and having  a struggle I may stop to help out but only if they are in need.  Otherwise on to the capturing of an altar!

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 55 (133 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 2, 2013
The inconsistency of the grapple makes some things even more problematic. Combining it with some other things make it seem like the game's mechanics are broken at times.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 55 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 2, 2013
@GOW71

Yessir. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 55 (127 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1201 posts

Apr 2, 2013
The grappling chain not connecting can sometimes be frustrating.
there have been instances where i have tried to grapple someone in the first couple of frames of his sprinting animation and still not connected!
Even with the lag as a factor, there was no way that was suppose to not connect.
Maybe there are a couple of frames in the start where you can not grapple an opponent?
If so then this is almost the only thing i want them to change!
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 55 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
729 posts

Apr 2, 2013
There should be a limit/cooldown for running, just like Uncharted 3 or most mp games out there where you have the abillity to run
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 55 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 2, 2013
@Crimson

Hopefully that's not the case. I've witnessed some weird stuff going on with the grapple. The mechanics can be a bit wonky at times. Like you've just stated, I've seen grapples bounce off running players as well as dodging players. But even when they don't, I've seen players sprint an entire match. Lol! People really love to sprint at the beginning of a a match. Lol! That's almost like a 100 meter dash GOW style. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 55 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Apr 2, 2013
In starting to think "inconsistent" is too minor of a term for this game. This sh*t is wack fluffy.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 55 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Lol! You may be right. :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 55 (86 Views)
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

Well my good sir, I completely disagree with you.

The cooldown on the dodge would be acceptable but we should have the chance to do at least 2 in a row before the cooldown comes in, but that's not the bad part.

To be honest my major issue has been mentioned already, I mean, clicking L3 EVERY 10 **bleep** SECONDS? Good Lord, you must be crazy man, just drop that idea, really, it sucks, not trying to be rude, sorry if it seemed like, that's not the case, but really, just no.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 55 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 2, 2013
:smileyhappy: Clicking the sprint button every 10 or so seconds would almost be unnoticeable. We already click nearly every other button every few seconds whether that be X to jump or one of the attack buttons or R1 which is used for nearly everything. You'll probably be a good ways across the map before your sprint needed a Cooldown anyways.

I remember in the UC3 beta the sprint was a problem. People mention how well sprinting players could turn corners. ND fixed it where sprinting players could no longer navigate precisely while sprinting for the betterment of the game.

Whether anyone wants to believe or not, infinite sprinting is definitely a problem. People need to stop acting I'm suggesting that SSM get rid of sprinting entirely. NO, just give it a minor Cooldown. You'll adjust if they do just like we've adjusted to every other feature they've patched or introduced.

P.S. Infinte sprinting can be an added feature of the Boots of Hermes.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 55 (76 Views)
0 Likes