Splicer
77 posts

Re: Sore Losers

May 8, 2013
Well I just had two players talk trash about how I only use magic and world weapons. Next match both players ganged up on me, used magic, and got world weapons and I still killed them both without having to rely on magic. Some people need to get over themselves.
Message 21 of 30 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

May 8, 2013

Ok ok this is what you do your in a match of free for all 4 players and keep killing and taking one guys kill and make sure he notices its you by the third time they rage quit, I did it all day yesterday im making a montage soon!

Message 22 of 30 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

May 8, 2013

@cbreeze

I got trash talked by a guy who said "I bet I could crush you with my mixed-god build. you wouldnt stand a chance".....I was like of course n0t -_- Im fighting you while ur cheating....I did still win 9-5 tho in a 1v1 against a veerrryyy OP cheating build Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 30 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

Yeah, lot of hate both in-game and also on the forums... but I guess that happens in a lot of games (probably even worse elsewhere; I think someone mentioned BF3 forums were an example?)... still some stuff ppl say in the heat of the moment just because they're upset and "anonymous" behind the screen is a bit much.

I heard that even Atrocitus may start recruiting for the Red Lanterns soon lol. Get ready to add them to the clan list Smiley Tongue.

atrocitus.jpg

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 24 of 30 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

May 8, 2013

Oooo Atrocitus.

But I lack the hatred. DJ Cow.

I guess I got used to it much due to how large population of sword users to battle out.

Message 25 of 30 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

May 8, 2013
CBreeze- i have quit like that a few time but due to legit reason (lag and hit detection)
does that make me a bad person? Smiley Sad
Message 26 of 30 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

May 8, 2013
When I used to play Mortal Kombat 9 it seemed nine out of ten matches the opponent would either rage quit right as I was about to land the final blow or wait and then send an essay of jealous hatred envy etc. Juggling (combos) aren't cheating they actually take a and precise timing especially online where lag is a factor. Rage quitters and sore losers are almost everywhere you go, or so it seems. I take a loss and learn from my mistakes. Just my experience and two pennies. >;]
Message 27 of 30 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

May 8, 2013

Here's yet another example of rage... at least this person learned his lesson by the end lol. Can't we all just get along? Smiley Very Happy

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 28 of 30 (162 Views)
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jul 28, 2013

CBreeze5g wrote:

I was playing in a CTF match and fighting a guy named ItsTHeJackel and I was chasing him as he had my flag. I stunned him and as I was brutally killing him when all of a sudden he quit out. Then not to long after he sent me a hate message calling me crude names and saying I was garbage, "laggy," and "jumpy." I know losing sucks and all but that's just immature. I lose matches a good deal of the time but sending messages like this is childish. I've also ran into people with mics saying things like how " you got lucky" or "you only won because of this." Has anyone else ran into these type of players?

Always.Every match,with every weapon i use,no matter what setup.Even when i use weapons i KNOW are not that good,like the Spear of hermes or the Maul of Zeus,people will find a reason to be an **bleep** towards you.

These people are sore losers who CANT take a loss or wont accept that someone is just flat out better.I had some guy fight me 3 times.he used Cerb blade,Hesph hammer and Sword of zeus.Each match was never finshed completlay due  to him ragequitting,until he got on mic and said'YOU ARE A **bleep** LOSER NIGGERBITCH,I **bleep** UR MUM!'

Message 29 of 30 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Jul 28, 2013

I am going turn over a new leaf. I am no longer going to trash talk. As long the other team are good sports I will not make a peep. I will also give props to those that deserve it! - Said no one ever! 

I may be just the brain of the clan, but my friends are the heart and blood that fuels it and keeps it alive! The victories and the deaths we dish out are just an added bonus!

~THE EXECUTIONERS~
 photo 1_zpsc9803994.jpg
Message 30 of 30 (114 Views)
0 Likes