Aug 01 2013
By: sports8guy Splicer 80 posts

Something new I've experienced past week . . .

4 replies 197 views Edited Aug 1, 2013

Please feel free to move this to another thread that may exist.  

Playing Team Favor of Gods 4x4 (all I really play anymore) - game began and 2 players on my Team were friends with Players on oposing team. 

So what did they do, they tried to kill me and the other guy any chance they could allowing other team to win.  Not with combat (unable of course).

By using burner, traps, fire balls, etc etc.  Bascially stood there and watched us get our butts kicked while other team wailed on us to win match.

I've also experencied the other team (entire team) RAGE quitting once they've realized they were going to lose the match.  What the heck? 

Don't get me started on players that only hack and slice their way thru a game without doing any of the Favors.  They lose the match & I'm guessing they're wondering why OR that's all they want to do is have high kill count.  @@

Between all the glitches, freezes, unbalanced Gods and the above info - there is nothing fun about this game anymore !!

Message 1 of 5 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Re: Something new I've experienced past week . . .

Aug 1, 2013

sometimes the lobby splits a party of 4 friends for some reason. There wouldn't really be a way for ppl to set it up to where they're on opposite teams in team favor 4v4. 

Message 2 of 5 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Aug 1, 2013

H41GOTAT wrote:

sometimes the lobby splits a party of 4 friends for some reason. There wouldn't really be a way for ppl to set it up to where they're on opposite teams in team favor 4v4. 

Um no.....one of the Patches made parties UNABLE to get split at all due to complaints (which is why it takes long to find a game when it's a 4 person party)...basically Luck and Circumstances made friends be in the same lobby or the famous thing where you get DC'd from the party which would explain why they helped in the first place

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 3 of 5 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2327 posts

Aug 1, 2013

sports8guy wrote:

Please feel free to move this to another thread that may exist.  

Playing Team Favor of Gods 4x4 (all I really play anymore) - game began and 2 players on my Team were friends with Players on oposing team. 

So what did they do, they tried to kill me and the other guy any chance they could allowing other team to win.  Not with combat (unable of course).

By using burner, traps, fire balls, etc etc.  Bascially stood there and watched us get our butts kicked while other team wailed on us to win match.

I've also experencied the other team (entire team) RAGE quitting once they've realized they were going to lose the match.  What the heck? 

Don't get me started on players that only hack and slice their way thru a game without doing any of the Favors.  They lose the match & I'm guessing they're wondering why OR that's all they want to do is have high kill count.  @@

Between all the glitches, freezes, unbalanced Gods and the above info - there is nothing fun about this game anymore !!

There are quite a few people who team sabotage, and they will let the other team gang up on you as well while they taunt or do nothing in return. At least Starhawk had a feature to report team sabotaging but it's not like it ever did anything.

Message 4 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Parties are still occasionally split up but it seems to be related to when the party leader or party members are lagging.

Message 5 of 5 (107 Views)
0 Likes