Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 11 2013
By: alacarpa Hekseville Citizen 347 posts

Something don't make to the beta

7 replies 128 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

I remember on a past trailer that if two player attack at the same time they both crash their weapons and at the right side of the screen appeared the circle buttom, letting you know that you have to press it repeatedly to win that... lets call it QTE.

I think I'm talking for evereyone here when i say that this never happen. Hope it make it to the final game it would be amazing.

Message 1 of 8 (128 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

Re: Something don't make to the beta

Jan 11, 2013

alacarpa wrote:

I remember on a past trailer that if two player attack at the same time they both crash their weapons and at the right side of the screen appeared the circle buttom, letting you know that you have to press it repeatedly to win that... lets call it QTE.

I think I'm talking for evereyone here when i say that this never happen. Hope it make it to the final game it would be amazing.

I mentioned something like this in another thread, but I wasn't aware that there was a trailer for it previously. Swords seem to have priority over hammers. So, a clashing of the weapons and letting the players choose who gets the upperhand in battle is the way it should be. In that thread, I even mentioned letting the players rapidly press the circle button to decide the outcome. Lol!

Message 2 of 8 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Nver ead a post that said this so i deceided to post it. Well I really don't remember if it was a trailer or just a youtube video, but i'm certain that i saw it on the game. I played it before it came out for plus so i decide to wait, maybe they put it in the ps plus beta but they didn't.

Message 3 of 8 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Yeah. The only thing that noticeably changed with PS+ was that our levels got reset. But, this Clash System or whatever they call it needs to be in the final game. This is one of the things that I feel will make this MP so much better.
Message 4 of 8 (116 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Also when you're in the middle of this 'clash', make both players invincible so they avoid people who take advantage of this and attack you from behind.

Message 5 of 8 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Considering the many moments in a battle where that happens, it could be a bit annoying in the long term.

Message 6 of 8 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 11, 2013

louplex wrote:

Considering the many moments in a battle where that happens, it could be a bit annoying in the long term.

Maybe only when they both press square at the same time? 

Message 7 of 8 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 11, 2013

alacarpa wrote:

louplex wrote:

Maybe only when they both press square at the same time? 

I think it´s funny the way it is right now. Just a few minutes ago i had a hard fight with someone in the Hercules arena. We both were very low on health and attacked at the same time. He died from my strike while i got blown out of the arena. Double Kill. Hilarious moment! :-) And it wouldn´t have happened with the quick time event.

Message 8 of 8 (99 Views)
0 Likes