Apr 21 2013
By: DaBeast151 Uncharted Territory 1496 posts

So L2 can't save me now?

34 replies 460 views Edited Apr 21, 2013
L2 aka the escape move. This move is the only one in the game that allows you to escape onslaughts, juggles, magic, and death combos. Yet I have been hit out of his move more times in the past week than I can remember. Both before the animation and during it.

Seriously what next?

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 1 of 35 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2301 posts

Re: So L2 can't save me now?

Apr 21, 2013

Don't even get me started on the pile of diarrhea this game has become. I need a new game to come out fast so I can move on to something else.

The last couple of games I've played have been insane, and I mean in-effing-sane. R1 was bouncing me around invisible walls , L2 wasn't activating or would be wasted from an interruption.  My magic would come out and not effect another player and they would immediately cast the same magic and I would take damage.

Get this, I was taking damage from my own attacks. Yes, this is a brand effing new one. I would lay a crystal hazard from the SOD and it would trap me and bounce me then launch. I have no words, none.

R2 still Peter Pans you across the screen or to your death, and that's when it even activates.

This game is like playing a raffle machine that flips the cards around, because nothing ever seems to work as it's meant to and the next round it's rolled around and something new happens.

I'll stop complaining when things are fixed. But they won't be, and I already know this and so should you.

Message 2 of 35 (434 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1496 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Haha this game is akin to a gambling problem. You keep playing in hopes you get that big win which is awesome at the time. When the game is not buggy and laggy its is fun as hell. But like an addict we keep playing this horrible matches (losing our money at the slot machines) in hopes for that former glory we had once or twice that felt oh so good.

This new magic they gave all the Gods that's suppose to be ULTIMATE. I unleashed it in all its 'ULTIMATE' glory but some one managed a hit in during the animation and I died.

And for the guys that will come in and call this another whine thread, I'm not whining. I rarely ever start a complaint thread unless it's a ridiculously stupid bug like this one is. I love the MP but don't be so deluded as to ignore the ridiculous amount of flaws that are present.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 3 of 35 (423 Views)
Survivor
2301 posts

Apr 21, 2013

I just can't be blissfully ignorant. There is a difference between complaining for the sake of complaining, and complaining because you want to help get issues fixed.

It just never changed and it never will.

Message 4 of 35 (406 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Apr 21, 2013

then why do you keep complaining Silver???????

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 5 of 35 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2301 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Because I'm the only one who ever has a complaint in this game... SMH

If you don't bring things up they might never get resolved. It's better to say something and hopefully have something done rather than say nothing and see nothing fixed.

Message 6 of 35 (386 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

I just can't be blissfully ignorant. There is a difference between complaining for the sake of complaining, and complaining because you want to help get issues fixed.

so then do you belive they will or wont change im confused????

also i find it rare to see a thread where you dont complain about something in the game being broken or annoyin or this or that

Message 7 of 35 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1926 posts

Apr 21, 2013

exactly, if u dnt like the game dnt play it

Message 8 of 35 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2301 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Soulcrusher94 wrote:

SILVERX200 wrote:

so then do you belive they will or wont change im confused????

also i find it rare to see a thread where you dont complain about something in the game being broken or annoyin or this or that

Well I'm glad you like reading every post I make. Keep on keeping on. I am the only person on the entire forum that complains or brings up issues.

And for the @ss hat that wants to know why I play the game, it's because I bought it and expect to play it without issues. I'm sorry I'm not blissfully ignorant and a Yes man like so many.

Change doesn't come from ignoring problems. This is why people bring them up to hopefully get them resolved. Logic, get some.

Message 9 of 35 (338 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Apr 21, 2013

i never said you were the only one who complains just one of the more frequent ones

Message 10 of 35 (326 Views)
0 Likes