Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Small Fan Base

Feb 6, 2013

@stripesmarine

That is very true. Very true indeed, sir.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 11 of 32 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Small Fan Base

Feb 6, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

@stripesmarine

That is very true. Very true indeed, sir.


I Did Not Want To Sound Authoritative But I Know A Lot Of People Unable To Do Things We Take For Granted Everyday .

 

Like Military Veterans ..

 

But On Another Topic m8 You Told Me You Were From Canada Eh ? .Laughs

 

Check Your Inbox In A Bit Ok My Pal ? ; ) 

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 12 of 32 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Small Fan Base

Feb 6, 2013

Italian background. Both parents were born in Italy, so I'm not the "EH" type Smiley Wink

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 13 of 32 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Small Fan Base

Feb 6, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Italian background. Both parents were born in Italy, so I'm not the "EH" type Smiley Wink


Kool. So I Bet You Have Luck With The Ladies Huh ? Be Honest m8 .Lol

 

Have You Seen The Last of Us Preview Yet Buddy ? 

 

If Not Here Is The Video Enjoy: TLOU

 

Are You Getting It Day 1 ? You Better Or Else .Joking K

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 14 of 32 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/24/2012
Offline
40 posts
 

Re: Small Fan Base

Feb 6, 2013
@stripesmarine - you a veteran of the Marine Corps?
Message 15 of 32 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Small Fan Base

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

@stripesmarine

Of course I saw it, that game is also gonna tear **bleep** up, can't wait Smiley Wink

I like the clicker enemies, those guys are a little **bleep**ed up, hence why I like them.

 

Edit: Removed profanity

U--J

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 16 of 32 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Small Fan Base

Feb 6, 2013

Rambo-Bro wrote:
@stripesmarine - you a veteran of the Marine Corps?

Yezzir .Lol

 

I Was Only In For 6 Months Until I Was Injured During A Early Morning Hiking Injury .

 

After 180 Days In A War Time Period, The Military Considers You A Veteran Whether Or Not You Were Deployed To Combat .

 

But I Plan On Going To Officers Candidate School To Earn A Commission Instead .

 

Long Story Short I Have To Finish What I Started m8 .Laughs

 

 

 

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 17 of 32 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Small Fan Base

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
@stripesmarine

Of course I saw it, that game is also gonna tear **bleep** up, can't wait Smiley Wink

I like the clicker enemies, those guys are a little **bleep**ed up, hence why I like them.

Edit: Removed profanity

U--J


Naughty Dog Showed Off The Two Types Of Infected; The Runners & The Clickers .

 

The Runners Are The Early Form Of A Infected Human And Most Violent As A Result, They Travel In "Packs" And Are Very Fast And Difficult At Times To Attack .

 

The Clickers Are The Final Form And Are Not Able To See, So They Really On Their Sense Of Hearing And Make Clicking Sounds To Detect Nearby .

 

I Honestly Feel This Game Is Going To Set A Standard In Quality, Just As The God of War Series Has Done To The Industry Already .

 

I Plan On Playing The Demo Included With The GoW: Ascension Copy A Lot As Well Until It Is Released May 7th .

 

Do You Think This Is The Best Deal In Gaming m8 ? GoW: A & The Last of Us On One Disk : )

 

 

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 18 of 32 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Small Fan Base

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

d1v4d wrote:
@stripesmarine

Of course I saw it, that game is also gonna tear **bleep** up, can't wait Smiley Wink

I like the clicker enemies, those guys are a little **bleep**ed up, hence why I like them.
Edit: Removed profanity
U--J

Naughty Dog Showed Off The Two Types Of Infected; The Runners & The Clickers .

The Runners Are The Early Form Of A Infected Human And Most Violent As A Result, They Travel In "Packs" And Are Very Fast And Difficult At Times To Attack .

The Clickers Are The Final Form And Are Not Able To See, So They Really On Their Sense Of Hearing And Make Clicking Sounds To Detect Nearby .

I Honestly Feel This Game Is Going To Set A Standard In Quality, Just As The God of War Series Has Done To The Industry Already .

I Plan On Playing The Demo Included With The GoW: Ascension Copy A Lot As Well Until It Is Released May 7th .

Do You Think This Is The Best Deal In Gaming m8 ? GoW: A & The Last of Us On One Disk : )


It probably is the best deal. I **bleep** love them for doing this. 

Isn't The Last of Us going to have online? Smiley Wink

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 19 of 32 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Small Fan Base

Feb 7, 2013

@d1v4d Having Two Of The Biggest Sony Owned Studios Working Literally Right Next To Each Other Does Help .Lol

 

Yezzir It Is Definately Going To Have MP, But They Have Yet To Reveal Details On It .

 

Maybe In Late March They Might Give Info On The MP, Once GoW: Ascension Settles A Bit To The Players .

 

This Is The Year Of Sony m8, PlayStation® Wise .Lol

 

Do You Agree My Pal ? ; ) 

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 20 of 32 (52 Views)