Feb 05 2013
By: Rambo-Bro Monster Hunter 40 posts

Small Fan Base

31 replies 266 views Edited Feb 5, 2013
I did the math and provided everyone who had participated in Rise of the Warrior challenge did all 10 chapters and got all 3,000 points, it would take 3,333.33 people in order to reach 10 million points total to win the single player demo. Less than 3500 people have participated out of the whole world? Am I missing something or does Ascension have a small fan base?
Message 1 of 32 (266 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: Small Fan Base

Feb 5, 2013
Maybe not a lot of people know of it or want to do it.
Message 2 of 32 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 5, 2013

@Rambo-Bro Maybe A Majority Of The RotW Players Do Not Share On A Social Media And Are Only Doing The Question Points .

The Other Possibility Is The Large Un-Balancement Between The Spartan And Trojan Players, Maybe A Few Trojan Players Quit Due To Getting Later Access To The Beta ?

The Spartans Won The 1st Challenge And Where Awarded The Beta 1st On Dec. 12th, While The Trojans Received It Five Days Later On Dec. 17th .

Maybe This Was A Result Of Feeling Frustrated ? Or Maybe The Spartan Team Lucked Out On Having Many Players Sharing On The Social Media .

But In Any Regard Just Feel Assured Of Having The SP Demo In Your Grasp This Month !

Ok Pal Just Think Positive : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 3 of 32 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I'm sure it'll be fine. I didn't know about Rise of The Warrior until I came on the forums. Most people don't go on the site and all that good stuff.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 4 of 32 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Rambo-Bro wrote:
I did the math and provided everyone who had participated in Rise of the Warrior challenge did all 10 chapters and got all 3,000 points, it would take 3,333.33 people in order to reach 10 million points total to win the single player demo. Less than 3500 people have participated out of the whole world? Am I missing something or does Ascension have a small fan base?

Knowing these numbers makes me feel special for participating lol Smiley Very Happy I'm liking the RotW story as well as the way SSM rewards us for participating (i.e. bonus DLC at release), and will continue to play on.

But yeah, I agree with what stripesmarine had mentioned earlier. Perhaps some ppl dropped out b/c they were on the losing side (or they switched sides, I know some ppl created multiple accounts when they saw the spartans were winning).

Another possiblity is that ppl just got bored with the game. Some were also experiencing problems with the website and inputing answers/getting credit for their points, so this could have been a turnoff.

Lord-Kratos23 is right too. Some ppl might not have been interested in this at all to begin with and thought it was a waste of time.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 5 of 32 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Feb 5, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@Rambo-Bro Maybe A Majority Of The RotW Players Do Not Share On A Social Media And Are Only Doing The Question Points .

The Other Possibility Is The Large Un-Balancement Between The Spartan And Trojan Players, Maybe A Few Trojan Players Quit Due To Getting Later Access To The Beta ?

The Spartans Won The 1st Challenge And Where Awarded The Beta 1st On Dec. 12th, While The Trojans Received It Five Days Later On Dec. 17th .

Maybe This Was A Result Of Feeling Frustrated ? Or Maybe The Spartan Team Lucked Out On Having Many Players Sharing On The Social Media .

But In Any Regard Just Feel Assured Of Having The SP Demo In Your Grasp This Month !

Ok Pal Just Think Positive : )

People are deceived when it comes to "sharing on social media".  All you have to do is hit the button and it gives you the points, no real sharing is required.  I'm pretty sure everyone who has participated has the ability to do a left mouse click, they just choose not to.  

Message 6 of 32 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Your math might be off, but you do realize that that is for only one side right? Also, not a lot of people know about or even want to play rise of the warrior.
Message 7 of 32 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 5, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

People are deceived when it comes to "sharing on social media".  All you have to do is hit the button and it gives you the points, no real sharing is required.  I'm pretty sure everyone who has participated has the ability to do a left mouse click, they just choose not to.  

You Would Think So, But Not Every1 Mate .Laughs

I'm Just Messing Man ; )

If A Majority Of The Trojan Team Knew About This "Loop-Hole" They Might Have At Least A Bit Of A Boost In The Points . 

The Keyword Here Is Might Ladies And Gentleman .Laughs

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 8 of 32 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 6, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

I'm Just Messing Man ; )

If A Majority Of The Trojan Team Knew About This "Loop-Hole" They Might Have At Least A Bit Of A Boost In The Points . 

The might to left-click? Lmao

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 9 of 32 (134 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 6, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

stripesmarine wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

I'm Just Messing Man ; )

The might to left-click? Lmao

Yezzir It Takes Strenght To Muster Up The Ablity To Put Weight On A Finger And Click Down .Laughs  

Just As Everything In Life We Must Not Assume Every1 Is Able To Do Something We Have The Ability To Do .

I Know This Just A Joke But It Holds True ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 10 of 32 (121 Views)