Jan 11 2013
By: gaul51xx Hekseville Citizen 279 posts

Skin tones, tats, and visible hair hanging out the helmets would be awesome. No Female race

2 replies 154 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

I am almost 100 % posistive Santa Monica will be putting in skin tones for the final product. Two of there lead developers are African American. As am I and would much appreciate it. im about 80 % about tats or some form of war paint. 1 word for that EPIC. And 20% about the hair. Even though I beleive it would seriously be epic. If they could get the hairs so sway smoth in battle. ponytails, long hair, viking style, or just plane bald. omg would this not be epic. Though i veiw mit unlikely it is still a good idea lol. I mean we have to look at the big picture. Female gladiators is a instant kill for the game. I dont think I need to say more.

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Re: Skin tones, tats, and visible hair hanging out the helmets would be awesome. No Female race

Jan 11, 2013

They already said that they can't do female gladiators because it didn't look good with Kratos's Character rig and they didn't want to make a new one. But why do you think it is an instant kill?

photo GOWsignature_zps3e9f70f3.png
Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Skin tones, tats, and visible hair hanging out the helmets would be awesome. No Female race

Jan 11, 2013

dude full customization to the char's would be soo dope !!!

Message 3 of 3 (131 Views)
0 Likes